Kaaya: "I think we're going to be freaking awesome"

Advertisement
Williams v Olsen v Kaaya..

IMO, Willaims v Crow V Olsen

I dont think you can expect Kaaya to be on the same playing field as the 3 other QBs on the roster. Olsen will already have 1 year in the system and Crow has shown no signs that he should be over looked.

Advertisement
I think Ryan Williams could be good next year. He'll be a senior with alot of weapons.

His class standing and size are his only advantages.
Slow feet, average arm at best.
What really should worry any Canes' fan is that in the brief amount of actual game experience Williams has looked like a frozen deer with a 70mph Mack truck bearing down on him.
He's the prototypical back up qb.
Won't hurt you that badly, but also won't help you either.
Nothing against the guy, but from what we've seen so far he wilted when we needed him last year, and floated a pass to Scott that got him a broken shoulder.

Advertisement
If Ryan Williams starts next year it will be a LOOOONG year.

I disagree. I realize he doesn't have the big league arm but he could be a game manager and a guy that gets the ball out on time and lets the WR's do more after the catch.

I think Ryan Williams could be good next year. He'll be a senior with alot of weapons.

His class standing and size are his only advantages.
Slow feet, average arm at best.
What really should worry any Canes' fan is that in the brief amount of actual game experience Williams has looked like a frozen deer with a 70mph Mack truck bearing down on him.
He's the prototypical back up qb.
Won't hurt you that badly, but also won't help you either.
Nothing against the guy, but from what we've seen so far he wilted when we needed him last year, and floated a pass to Scott that got him a broken shoulder.

man u gotta be kidding, it was a perfectly thrown pass, Scott just fell on his shoulder and you trying to blame the QB, pull your skirt down b

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back