Kaaya: "I think we're going to be freaking awesome"

Redmen7805

Freshman
Article on Canesport

Talks to the entire UM staff on a regular basis
USC & UCLA are still recruhim, but he is a solid commitment and that will not change
Only visit will be to UM
Thinks UM's future bright

Looking to the future of the UM program, Kaaya says "I think we're going to be freaking awesome. I see this recruiting class, it's a lot of really good guys and potential. I think we can kill it if we get everyone on the same page."

"I don't plan to be a backup, redshirt," Kaaya said. "I want the game in my hands."

Advertisement
"I don't plan to be a backup, redshirt," Kaaya said. "I want the game in my hands."

"Not so fast My Friend" - Baby Jesus

Gotta love his swag tho! I don't want guys that come in and say "I don't think I'll be a starter right away, I'll redshirt". I want guys like him that say "I'm taking this job. It's mine." Even if it doesn't happen that way.

Advertisement
Article on Canesport

Talks to the entire UM staff on a regular basis
USC & UCLA are still recruhim, but he is a solid commitment and that will not change
Only visit will be to UM
Thinks UM's future bright

Looking to the future of the UM program, Kaaya says "I think we're going to be freaking awesome. I see this recruiting class, it's a lot of really good guys and potential. I think we can kill it if we get everyone on the same page."

Kinda reminds me of Duke: "Star running back..."

Advertisement
Love the attitude but I hope he doesn't turn sour if he loses the competition. Williams, Cow, Olsen are all threats to take the starting job. I think Kaaya wins our next Heisman, but after someone else brings the next NC to the Gables.

What I really love is that we have at least as nice a selection of replacements for our QB as Bama does for theirs. Actually I like ours better than Bama's. Golden's process is chewing up the distance between THE U and Bama. That is clearly the ultimate target, not all the also rans in between like fswho and the gator. Al did not stay here to be number 2. The man wants to be lead dog and has a plan to become it. Brad might have to wait his turn.

Advertisement
Love the attitude but I hope he doesn't turn sour if he loses the competition. Williams, Cow, Olsen are all threats to take the starting job. I think Kaaya wins our next Heisman, but after someone else brings the next NC to the Gables.

What I really love is that we have at least as nice a selection of replacements for our QB as Bama does for theirs. Actually I like ours better than Bama's. Golden's process is chewing up the distance between THE U and Bama. That is clearly the ultimate target, not all the also rans in between like fswho and the gator. Al did not stay here to be number 2. The man wants to be lead dog and has a plan to become it. Brad might have to wait his turn.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

Tiger.

Howz about we let the kid get thru week 4 of his senior year in high school???

/luv the vibe tho. Carry on.

Advertisement
Ryan Williams will start next year bank it.... Long live the guy who said he was better than Morris

Kaaya is a certified stud. He will elevate the game of everyone around him. The heisman post is ludicrous at this juncture, but I appreciate the enthusiasm. Unless he comes in and learns the playbook in 2 months 2015/'16 is the time frame. Golden will humble his expectations a bit once he steps on campus. But I agree that he has the attitude of a champion, and a leader.

Williams v Olsen v Kaaya..

Olsen and Kaaya will be a serious battle even if they don't beat Williams out next year.

This is how I see it playing out, as well.

Williams starts in 2014 followed by an epic QB battle for the 2015 starting spot.

I think the only way Williams starts next year is if he sells his soul to the devil.

Sell his soul??

How about just drawing even with Olson, Crow, and Kaaya?

Advertisement
Back