Kaaya gone. Njoko gone. Yearby gone?

Need to improve OL in order for us to be effective with kaaya next year. Rosier with bad OL I'd take over Kaaya with bad OL. However if OL improves then kaaya all the way...

Advertisement
Njoku back would be very nice but I think he is gone. Kaaya probably needs to comeback given his many faults. Yearby has personal reasons and I respect that; gotta provide for your kids. He will always be a Cane through and through and I appreciate his dedication to the program.

Advertisement
Kaaya ultimately may want to leave because coming back won't likely help his draft position much. The athleticism of a statue and a lingering case of PTSD can't be cured with another year in college. He's an average ACC QB. If he can get 3rd round money because it's a ****** QB year, he should probably take it.

Kaaya could be drafted in 1st round. If Carson Wentz and Goff are 1st round picks then Kaaya is a 1st round pick. You fan boyz are going to be upset when we have rosier starting next year. Kaaya is pinpoint accurate but you have to have him in a certain system. Quick rhythmic throws. Complex route schemes.

Last edited:
Right now it looks like Kaaya is the #7 qb I'm the draft..... I'd be shocked if he leaves....another year of development would help his stock tremendously.

Advertisement
Kaaya gone...
IMG_5442.GIF

Let's just say I'm one of the few that supports Kaaya. I like him and to me he's been what you want from a four star QB. However, when Rosier rank for almost 50 yards I was thinking, I could get used to those type of plays from the QB

You took the words right out of my mouth. If Kaaya leaves, I'm sure it would be an open competition between the 4 guys left (Rosier, Shireffs, Testaverde, Allison) and anyone of the QB recruits who enrolls early but I wouldn't be disappointed in any way if Rosier won the job next year. He's played enough where there wouldn't be a huge drop off in production and he's also much more athletic than Kaaya.

Let's just say I'm one of the few that supports Kaaya. I like him and to me he's been what you want from a four star QB. However, when Rosier rank for almost 50 yards I was thinking, I could get used to those type of plays from the QB

You took the words right out of my mouth. If Kaaya leaves, I'm sure it would be an open competition between the 4 guys left (Rosier, Shireffs, Testaverde, Allison) and anyone of the QB recruits who enrolls early but I wouldn't be disappointed in any way if Rosier won the job next year. He's played enough where there wouldn't be a huge drop off in production and he's also much more athletic than Kaaya.

Rosier starts next year.
IMG_5442.GIF

Advertisement
Take out an injury insurance policy come
Back and learn from an experienced winning coach! Sky's the limit

Anyone else leaving?
LOL at this fan base.
You dimwits spend first half of season speculating on which players should have their scholarships pulled, and
then spend the rest of time speculating on which coaches are leaving or getting fired when not speculating on which
players are leaving early to NFL or transferring.
We actually play some games on fall Saturdays, how about enjoying some of the games instead of speculating on
this garbage?

I wonder who up votes you and negs you? Personally, I upvoted you. I also wonder what posters will end up with a band and transferring from Insight to some lame place?

Are u stating "ban" or u sticking with band?

Rosier sucks. Captain Jack better be ready in the (unlikely) event Kaaya leaves.

Advertisement
Kaaya could be drafted in 1st round. If Carson Wentz and Goff are 1st round picks then Kaaya is a 1st round pick. You fan boyz are going to be upset when we have rosier starting next year. Kaaya is pinpoint accurate but you have to have him in a certain system. Quick rhythmic throws. Complex route schemes.

No Kaaya is not even a 3rd round pick and i would be just as excited at the reality that Kaaya is gone while watching Rosier as our starting qb

QB:

Rosier
Shirreffs
Allison
Perry
Weldon

RB:

Walton
Edwards
Homer
Gray
Burns