Kaaya gone. Njoko gone. Yearby gone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else leaving?
LOL at this fan base.
Some of you dimwits spend first half of season speculating on which players should have their scholarships pulled, and
then spend the rest of time speculating on which coaches are leaving or getting fired when not speculating on which
players are leaving early to NFL or transferring.
We actually play some games on fall Saturdays, how about enjoying some of the games instead of speculating on
this garbage?

Last edited:
Anyone else leaving?
LOL at this fan base.
You dimwits spend first half of season speculating on which players should have their scholarships pulled, and
then spend the rest of time speculating on which coaches are leaving or getting fired when not speculating on which
We actually play some games on fall Saturdays, how about enjoying some of the games instead of speculating on
this garbage?

I wonder who up votes you and negs you? Personally, I upvoted you. I also wonder what posters will end up with a band and transferring from Insight to some lame place?

Advertisement
kaaya is going to be a waste of money for an NFL team. kid cant process a 2nd read in college, the NFL game is much faster.
that floating the ball crap wont work either.

None of those are gone for sure but Yearby. People are saying Njoku is gone and he could be but who knows. People are also saying Kaaya is staying but again just b/c sources say these things doesn't mean either are correct. If I was betting I would bet on Kaaya being back though . I pray he is as with him we will make the playoffs IMO next season , without him we are a 2-3 loss team.

Anyone else leaving?
LOL at this fan base.
You dimwits spend first half of season speculating on which players should have their scholarships pulled, and
this garbage?

I wonder who up votes you and negs you? Personally, I upvoted you. I also wonder what posters will end up with a band and transferring from Insight to some lame place?

It's as if folks want to be the first to say so-and-so is leaving so they can thread bump themselves when it happens.
I wonder if folks spend any time watching and enjoying the games.
I mean, not for nothing, but we just won another game.

Anyone else leaving?
LOL at this fan base.
this garbage?

It's as if folks want to be the first to say so-and-so is leaving so they can thread bump themselves when it happens.
I wonder if folks spend any time watching and enjoying the games.
I mean, not for nothing, but we just won another game.

season of 4s. if cash 3 ends up being 444 tonight ill be ******* ****ed

Advertisement
Let's just say I'm one of the few that supports Kaaya. I like him and to me he's been what you want from a four star QB. However, when Rosier rank for almost 50 yards I was thinking, I could get used to those type of plays from the QB

None of those are gone for sure but Yearby. People are saying Njoku is gone and he could be but who knows. People are also saying Kaaya is staying but again just b/c sources say these things doesn't mean either are correct. If I was betting I would bet on Kaaya being back though . I pray he is as with him we will make the playoffs IMO next season , without him we are a 2-3 loss team.

Kaaya hasn't won a meaningful game in 3 years and has proven that he can't make a play without a pristine pocket. All of a sudden we're a playoffs team with him? If we get a bowl game against a team with a solid defense and pass rush, he'll be exposed again. We're probably better next year if he comes back, but we're not a playoffs team either way.

No Joke U is gone and should be gone. He's NFL ready.

are we watching the same football games?

kayaa is WHAT IS HOLDING THIS TEAM BACK

you act like this is dalvin cook coming back..

Advertisement
it looks like njoku may leave and I could see yearby transferring but from everything u hear and read kayaa loves college, his parents have money he could be a top 5 pick with another year in college and there has been no indication he is gonna leave so I don't understand why people think he will.

now kayaa could be a top 5 pick this year with qb crop so shallow but if u think mitch trubisky, Deshaun Watson or deshon kizer would be better pro's then kayaa I don't think that's true. I think kayaa could learn a few things to make him better ready for pro's with one more year but if he does leave this kid could start in nfl day 1.

With him we lost 4 in this regular season. So by your post we'd be better without him, yet you want him back...

Kaaya is projected as 3rd to 5th round. When he gets his final evaluation and he is not in top 2 rounds he will stay.

Advertisement
Back