Kaaya gone. Njoko gone. Yearby gone?

I wonder if Rosier sees himself as a starting qb? If he does, then transferring to a FBS school wouldnt surprise me. Its hard to see BK and MR both back next season.

Advertisement
kaaya is going to be a waste of money for an NFL team. kid cant process a 2nd read in college, the NFL game is much faster.
that floating the ball crap wont work either.

Not to mention NFL pockets are almost never clean. Just watch that part of a NFL game and you will see why he will get destroyed. Sht is hectic is there almost every play!

I wonder if Rosier sees himself as a starting qb? If he does, then transferring to a FBS school wouldnt surprise me. Its hard to see BK and MR both back next season.

If Rosier is the starting QB next season, welcome to another year of irrelevance.

Mark Richt says there could be roster attrition between now and Signing Day - so expect some defections (outside ones you already expected).

Our OL in pass protection was middle of the road. Tied for 60th with Va Tech, UCLA, Temple, and Kansas Stat. Look at the stats. (Sacks Allowed | FBS Football Statistics - NCAA.com) We gave up ten fewer sacks than FSU. Several of Kaaya's sacks were Kaaya's fault for holding on to the ball too long or panicking in the pocket even before the pocket collapsed. Also, early in the season all the vertical routes didn't help. So, yes the OL needs to improve, clearly it does, but it won't be the reason he goes or stays. Good luck to him if he does go.

Why are you thinking Kaaya is gone?

If he grades anywhere in the first 2 rounds I don't see how he stays to get pummeled by the sieve OL play for another season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back