Kaaya (early) Pre-season #8 QB

A plurality of NFL teams have Kaaya the numerous uno QB eligible for the 2017 draft. I guess some on this board are quite a bit more knowledgable than NFL scouts.

Advertisement
ward & mahomes are laughable.

Agree but the list isn't projecting NFL talent, those guys are QB's that fit their system very well.

Watch the Peach Bowl Houston against FSU and tell us Ward jr play was "laughable".

Pretty Sure FSU disagrees with you.

I've watched him play a lot this year. Extremely inaccurate at times. Run first Qb with 0 chance of playing the Qb position at the next level. Where did I say his play was laughable? I actually agreed he is a very good fit in houstons system. That however is not what the list is. It is purely ranking QUATERBACKS. Greg Ward is nowhere near Kaaya in terms of making pre-snap reads, accuracy, or arm strength. So yes "laughable" to the fact he was ranked higher then a guy in Kaaya that will be a top 10 pick.

For the record, his accuracy numbers are higher than Kaaya and he has a better quarterback rating. Nowhere near, better watch some more games I guess.

Unless Richt can work miracles and I keep saying it, once real NFL scouts see how immobile and awkward he is in the pocket at times, he won't be anywhere near the number one pick. Teams don't draft guys that high whi limit what you can do as a playcaller since he's yet to show he can do anything on the move or outside the pocket. Y ou've got some wannabe scouts that rated him pretty high who probably only looked at yards thrown for, etc.

Agree but the list isn't projecting NFL talent, those guys are QB's that fit their system very well.

Watch the Peach Bowl Houston against FSU and tell us Ward jr play was "laughable".

I've watched him play a lot this year. Extremely inaccurate at times. Run first Qb with 0 chance of playing the Qb position at the next level. Where did I say his play was laughable? I actually agreed he is a very good fit in houstons system. That however is not what the list is. It is purely ranking QUATERBACKS. Greg Ward is nowhere near Kaaya in terms of making pre-snap reads, accuracy, or arm strength. So yes "laughable" to the fact he was ranked higher then a guy in Kaaya that will be a top 10 pick.

For the record, his accuracy numbers are higher than Kaaya and he has a better quarterback rating. Nowhere near, better watch some more games I guess.

Unless Richt can work miracles and I keep saying it, once real NFL scouts see how immobile and awkward he is in the pocket at times, he won't be anywhere near the number one pick. Teams don't draft guys that high whi limit what you can do as a playcaller since he's yet to show he can do anything on the move or outside the pocket. Y ou've got some wannabe scouts that rated him pretty high who probably only looked at yards thrown for, etc.

Timmy Chang should be on his way to the NFL hall of fame by your calculations. Maybe his #'s are better because of the system he runs. Id be willing to wager (although no way of proving). I watched as much or more college football then anybody on this board this year. That's besides the point. If you think that Greg Ward is a better QB then Brad Kaaya then your entitled to that but I guarentee there is not one Nfl scout that agrees with that sentiment.

Advertisement

What pocket? He played in back of a turnstile all season...

Advertisement

Corley or Richt? Yeah, I'll bet on Richt.

A plurality of NFL teams have Kaaya the numerous uno QB eligible for the 2017 draft. I guess some on this board are quite a bit more knowledgable than NFL scouts.

what scouts have him as the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] pick?

I would like to know this too. Im sure if its a plurality of NFL teams he should be able to find at least a few scouts that are open about him being their #1 .

He's not going the be the #1 pick but with a great season this year he is a lock to be a top 15 pick in the draft if he comes out. That's a big if. Kaaya is a different kid, I can see him staying for another year definitely. Regardless kaaya played exceptional when you consider he was only sacked 12 times behind THAT offensive line and had virtually no running game for majority of the season. In addition to that horrible redzone play calling as well

Advertisement
If Kayaa wants to be a top ten pick he needs to put up much bigger numbers and stop with the bad losses. He was given a lot of control in Coley offense so some of the bad play calls were on him as well. No more excuses under Richt. He needs 35+ TDs and 4K passing yards.

Advertisement
Back