KAAYA CONCUSSION; SCOTT DONE FOR YEAR

I feel really bad for Scott. From reports at the game, he was hit at about the same place as previous shoulder injury. They took him to hospital.

Advertisement
With all the stories of concussions, CTE and injuries, is it really the moral thing to wait until the end of the year to fire Golden?

Feel terrible for Scott, he was having a career year and getting himself into the draft discussion, now he has another shoulder and will likely have to be an UFA.

Advertisement
What is the current status of Scott? Anyone have an update?

Manny's Herald article online says

“I don’t know,” UM coach Al Golden said when asked if Kaaya and Scott would play next week in Durham, North Carolina. “The good news is [Kaaya] and Rashawn [Scott] are good, in terms of health and everything. But it’s too early to evaluate where they’re at for next week.”

Advertisement
W
Why don't you tell that to all of the former players who were there today loud mouth?

along with worst loss in UM history? Can it get any worse? I don't think so; that's why the best decision would be to show Golden & staff the door right now. Out played, out coached, more dumb penalties (hello?) poor play calling, you name it. A COMPLETE DISASTER. One of the worst games we have attended.

-1 for attending the game you and the rest of you ignorant *** people are the reason this is allowed . They get your money they don't care about the rest. If I was you I would stick my head in a toilet and wouldn't come up for air

The former players got in gratis. You paid.

Go **** yourself

Rosier is dangerously incompetent. Testeverde should have gotten some reps.

one of many golden gems,, people who continue to attend the games x football players or not are the problem too. To continue to give them bots money is nothing more than being brained dead.

So you think if there were 50k in the stadium today, Golden would be coach next year?
Don't think so.

W
Why don't you tell that to all of the former players who were there today loud mouth?

along with worst loss in UM history? Can it get any worse? I don't think so; that's why the best decision would be to show Golden & staff the door right now. Out played, out coached, more dumb penalties (hello?) poor play calling, you name it. A COMPLETE DISASTER. One of the worst games we have attended.

-1 for attending the game you and the rest of you ignorant *** people are the reason this is allowed . They get your money they don't care about the rest. If I was you I would stick my head in a toilet and wouldn't come up for air

The former players got in gratis. You paid.

Go **** yourself

You go fvck yourself you farquat.

You're one of the lamest porsters around.

What is the current status of Scott? Anyone have an update?

Manny's Herald article online says

“I don’t know,” UM coach Al Golden said when asked if Kaaya and Scott would play next week in Durham, North Carolina. “The good news is [Kaaya] and Rashawn [Scott] are good, in terms of health and everything. But it’s too early to evaluate where they’re at for next week.”

Thanks, sir. Doesn't sound like an "out for year" injury....yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back