KAAYA CONCUSSION; SCOTT DONE FOR YEAR

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
along with worst loss in UM history? Can it get any worse? I don't think so; that's why the best decision would be to show Golden & staff the door right now. Out played, out coached, more dumb penalties (hello?) poor play calling, you name it. A COMPLETE DISASTER. One of the worst games we have attended.

Advertisement
Al Golden's poor decisions have directly lead to the injury of two of our best players. One might have just lost his career. If these kids continue to play for this a**hole, they do so at their own risk.

Last edited:
along with worst loss in UM history? Can it get any worse? I don't think so; that's why the best decision would be to show Golden & staff the door right now. Out played, out coached, more dumb penalties (hello?) poor play calling, you name it. A COMPLETE DISASTER. One of the worst games we have attended.

-1 for attending the game you and the rest of you ignorant *** people are the reason this is allowed . They get your money they don't care about the rest. If I was you I would stick my head in a toilet and wouldn't come up for air

Why don't you tell that to all of the former players who were there today loud mouth?

-1 for attending the game you and the rest of you ignorant *** people are the reason this is allowed . They get your money they don't care about the rest. If I was you I would stick my head in a toilet and wouldn't come up for air

Advertisement
Rosier is dangerously incompetent. Testeverde should have gotten some reps.

one of many golden gems,, people who continue to attend the games x football players or not are the problem too. To continue to give them bots money is nothing more than being brained dead.

Advertisement
Why don't you tell that to all of the former players who were there today loud mouth?

The former players got in gratis. You paid.

The Ol is the worse I seen in a long time, I say put one of those fat mf in the back field and nobody block for them a couple plays and see how they like getting laid out.

Advertisement
While other teams have backup QBs who can throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs against us, we can't even get a competent backup to throw passes that don't get receivers killed.

You gotta be kidding me with Scott.

Down 51 ******* points with 3 mins in the game and you have starters in? And you're throwing the ball? With your backup quarterback?

Even a five year old knows you run the ball up the middle with scrubs so nobody important gets hurt and you can get out of the building as fast as possible.

Absolute **** move by a trash coach trying to get sneaky to avoid the shut out.

Dunno if anyone else noticed, but he also had Yearby taking handoffs in the fourth. He did the same **** with Duke, giving him meaningless, risky carries when we were blowing out FCS teams last year.

Golden is incompetent to the point where he is literally putting kids' futures at risk for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I only want two things from this season:
1) Golden fired (and not replaced by Mario)
2) Kaaya to stay healthy enough to play for a better coach next season

Im still laughing at golden playing starters down 50 ******* points. Gets scott hurt after he has recovered from numerous injuries. ******* sad for scott.

How do you know I paid? Do you know where I sit & who I sit with? Do you go to games (doubtful)?

The former players got in gratis. You paid.

Oh yea, Reggie Wayne was there too. People go to support the TEAM, NOT THE COACHES.

Advertisement
Back