Kaaya coming to Bowl Game

Advertisement
he is probably just flying in to personally tell everyone he wants to go to ucla. lmao

hopefully this puts to rest all the guys thinking he is gonna flip to ucla. I mean can it still happen, sure. But flying cross country on your own dime shows us all we need to know!

hopefully this puts to rest all the guys thinking he is gonna flip to ucla. I mean can it still happen, sure. But flying cross country on your own dime shows us all we need to know!

Money talks mopers and doubters walk:stormwarning:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shame he can't play in it instead of Morris

170.gif

You guys need to lighten up. Everybody around here has got their jimmies all rustled

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 2h
✈Red eye to Orlando tommorow night to see this bowl game against Louisville!

Now that's a ***** slap to all those BS posters...

The kid is true to his word...! He is going to be a Cane!

Advertisement
To flip this late he'd have to be a total **** who wasn't raised right. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

Now, he needs to start being a leader and get off that mealy-mouthed limp-wristed "I've got a tough decision to make" bullshyt.

This is great news on one hand, on the other, makes me nervous as ****. Puts even more pressure on this game. We need to really put on a good game. We cant let Louisville and Bridgewater jack our sh*t up. We need to impress this kid big time and keep him committed.

This is great news on one hand, on the other, makes me nervous as ****. Puts even more pressure on this game. We need to really put on a good game. We cant let Louisville and Bridgewater jack our sh*t up. We need to impress this kid big time and keep him committed.

He's already seen us get our *** whooped by FSU, Duke, and VT and is still committed here despite that so I don't think he have to worry about losing him if we get dragged by Louisville buddy.

Advertisement
Back