Kaaya coming to Bowl Game

Advertisement
This is great news on one hand, on the other, makes me nervous as ****. Puts even more pressure on this game. We need to really put on a good game. We cant let Louisville and Bridgewater jack our sh*t up. We need to impress this kid big time and keep him committed.

You worry too much lol UM wont get whupped if they lose but also if the defense plays like trash he'll just see it as he'll have more chances to ball out on offense

Good to hear. I hope to see him and tell we're looking forward to seeing home compete.

Good to hear Kaaya is flying out to watch the Team Play in PERSON I am sure he wants to evaluate the staff in action. Then he returns to LA for seimpre fi practice on Jan 1.

http://www.semperfidelisfootball.com/event

I am hoping UM puts on a offensive clinic with down field passing and not just swing passes.

Go Canes

Advertisement
This is great news on one hand, on the other, makes me nervous as ****. Puts even more pressure on this game. We need to really put on a good game. We cant let Louisville and Bridgewater jack our sh*t up. We need to impress this kid big time and keep him committed.

He's already seen us get our *** whooped by FSU, Duke, and VT and is still committed here despite that so I don't think he have to worry about losing him if we get dragged by Louisville buddy.

That guy's scared of his own shadow. His schtick is to be nervous about every recruit and then beat his chest when we don't get the recruit telling us how he called it. Not too hard to be right once in awhile when you claim every single recruit is going to choose someone other than UM.

Advertisement

He's already seen us get our *** whooped by FSU, Duke, and VT and is still committed here despite that so I don't think he have to worry about losing him if we get dragged by Louisville buddy.

BINGO. THIS GUY HAS SEEN HIS CHICK WITH DIARRHEA AND SMELLED HER BAD MORNING BREATH.....HES STILL COMMITTED.....AND COMIN.

Guys, he's clearly only coming because he wants to tell the coaches that he's decomitting in person.

Duh.

Advertisement
But...but he's flipping to UCLA, guys.

/actually could flip if we look like **** against UL I fear

Just the opposite......as long as he sees a great oline, great coaching we will be fine....any bad coaching or players giving up we are a target for sure...our coaches cannot talk to him at all correct

After all the hissy fits over this school or that school, this is a very pleasant and affirming move. Him and the DTs we have make this class the one that will matter. Those are the two position we have been weak at for years and are the mst important. I like Williams, Olsen and Brad. But what I really like is that we will have several possible high level QBs to CHOOSE from and not just one dude regardless of his results. I really like that all these guys seem more mistake adverse than we are use to. I still think Olsen give us our 6th NC and Brad gives us another with our 3rd Heismen. Enjoy the game Brad.

Advertisement
22.jpg:large

But...but he's flipping to UCLA, guys.

/actually could flip if we look like **** against UL I fear

Just the opposite......as long as he sees a great oline, great coaching we will be fine....any bad coaching or players giving up we are a target for sure...our coaches cannot talk to him at all correct

Yes they can have contact.....if the recruit initiates it.

Advertisement
Back