Kaaya claimed by Lions

It's amazing that Kaaya can't stick with a team with all the terrible QBs in the NFL. How can he not be a better option than Ryan Mallett, Blaine Gabbert, Scott Tolzien, Geno Smith, Brandon Weeden, or Colt McCoy?

Those guys may not be doing well with regards to the NFL, but how many of those guys would you not take over Kaaya in college?

Advertisement
It's amazing that Kaaya can't stick with a team with all the terrible QBs in the NFL. How can he not be a better option than Ryan Mallett, Blaine Gabbert, Scott Tolzien, Geno Smith, Brandon Weeden, or Colt McCoy?

Those guys may not be doing well with regards to the NFL, but how many of those guys would you not take over Kaaya in college?

Everyone on that list would have won more games at miami than Kayaa.

All of those quarterbacks would have tore it up for us last year.

Kaaya should have been benched last season. The last 3 years of watching him play were the toughest for me as a Miami fan. The only league that wants Kaaya is the two hand touch football league.

Kaaya has no signed with the Lions and is on the practice squad. I am not exactly sure how waivers work, but I believe this means no other team wanted him on their roster, so the Lions were able to sign him to the practice squad. I may be wrong in that assumption.

Good for the kid. Why anyone hates guys who put on our colors is beyond. Virtually every Cane player I have met in life, during and after football, have been fairly good people. As a group, they are better than any other group I know and better than other athletes as a whole. I am proud of our Cane family and feel sorry for the miserable little turds who do not understand what being part of that family means.

You want to hate former or current coaches and administrators, that is probably okay because they were paid employees. But some, like the ones who played here too or guy like JJ who adopted the family in totality are family regardless and should get privilege. Hating guys like Randy is inexcusable. Hate Golden, that's fine, okay he was always a psu puke. This is THE U and winning is what we always did, but family, the best family, is what we are and that is what is all about.

I agree with this ^^^. I think Rosier will have a much higher winning percentage than Kaaya but Kaaya was a Cane through & through and played to the best of his abilities. He deserves respect from Canes fans.

Advertisement
Good for the kid. Why anyone hates guys who put on our colors is beyond. Virtually every Cane player I have met in life, during and after football, have been fairly good people. As a group, they are better than any other group I know and better than other athletes as a whole. I am proud of our Cane family and feel sorry for the miserable little turds who do not understand what being part of that family means.

You want to hate former or current coaches and administrators, that is probably okay because they were paid employees. But some, like the ones who played here too or guy like JJ who adopted the family in totality are family regardless and should get privilege. Hating guys like Randy is inexcusable. Hate Golden, that's fine, okay he was always a psu puke. This is THE U and winning is what we always did, but family, the best family, is what we are and that is what is all about.

I agree with this ^^^. I think Rosier will have a much higher winning percentage than Kaaya but Kaaya was a Cane through & through and played to the best of his abilities. He deserves respect from Canes fans.

Nah.

Advertisement

Nah.

Vinny, choke it back to back NC games along with JJ's bowl prep being horrible and getting beat by same defensive scheme twice in a row. Should be hate them too? I mean, look at the team those two had, how the heck could they lose. They must have sucked, right.

858C361E-4A55-4F8B-9C10-B7E9604FF61F.jpg
Kaaya still has made 300,000 plus already this season , 7200 per week from the practice squad ain’t going to be bad either. What other job out of college are you getting paid like that starting off? It was a gamble for sure but he’s paid

Advertisement
View attachment 52566
Kaaya still has made 300,000 plus already this season , 7200 per week from the practice squad ain’t going to be bad either. What other job out of college are you getting paid like that starting off? It was a gamble for sure but he’s paid

Doesn't Kayaa plan on living into his 80's? I love it when people point at half a year's worth of decent earnings and act like a guy is set.

View attachment 52566

Doesn't Kayaa plan on living into his 80's? I love it when people point at half a year's worth of decent earnings and act like a guy is set.

He’s going to have to earn his keep for the foreseeable years but it’s a good start

Advertisement
Back