Kaaya 2nd Half Question

For the Qb gurus out there, based on the 2nd half, should we be worried about Kaaya's ability to read and perform against zone defense?

I would be more concerned with our route combinations against zone coverages. Has anyone else taken a long look at what we came up with on 4th and 9 to end the game? That was a head-scratcher, to say the least.

Exactly what I said after that play.

Who's supposed to be open there?

Advertisement
For the Qb gurus out there, based on the 2nd half, should we be worried about Kaaya's ability to read and perform against zone defense?

I would be more concerned with our route combinations against zone coverages. Has anyone else taken a long look at what we came up with on 4th and 9 to end the game? That was a head-scratcher, to say the least.

Not a freaking soul...that's who

It was an AWFUL concept AND two guys half assed their routes.

**** show

That is also what myself and everyone I was watching the game with said. What was the purpose of that play? Lu, the first thing I said was that I couldn't understand the route combinations on that play. And this is what they come up with after a timeout?

I didnt notice any of our guys running an underneath pattern. it seemed to me as though they all went vertical. I don't remember what Walford ran. They whole thing is baffling to me. James Coley has grown a ton over the course of the season and in one crucial play he proceeds to **** the bed.

That Beautiful pass down the sidelines to the endzone to Berrios, was a thing of BEAUTY. Kaaya is the only reason we stood a shot in that game.

Duke Johnson was the only reason Miami stood a shot in that game. Honestly you are giving Kaaya undeserved credit.

**** off. Kaaya had 318 yards, 20 ypc, 2 TDs, a higher QB rating than The Rapist and he he's getting "undeserved credit"? ****.OFF.

In my opinion, he threw 4 bad passes total in that game. Winston threw 4 in one drive.

Advertisement

That is also what myself and everyone I was watching the game with said. What was the purpose of that play? Lu, the first thing I said was that I couldn't understand the route combinations on that play. And this is what they come up with after a timeout?

I didnt notice any of our guys running an underneath pattern. it seemed to me as though they all went vertical. I don't remember what Walford ran. They whole thing is baffling to me. James Coley has grown a ton over the course of the season and in one crucial play he proceeds to **** the bed.

It was actually the opposite...Dorsett went vert down the seam...everybody else short. Terrible.

That Beautiful pass down the sidelines to the endzone to Berrios, was a thing of BEAUTY. Kaaya is the only reason we stood a shot in that game.

Duke Johnson was the only reason Miami stood a shot in that game. Honestly you are giving Kaaya undeserved credit.

**** off. Kaaya had 318 yards, 20 ypc, 2 TDs, a higher QB rating than The Rapist and he he's getting "undeserved credit"? ****.OFF.

6 of 17 in the 2nd half and multiple off target throws to wide open guys. He played lights out in the 1st half, but he was off all 2nd half and made plenty of unforced errors.

Are you kidding me. Kaaya is going to be one of the U greats when it is all said and done. If the coaching staff would have stayed aggressive with the play calling, then things could have been different. Again, same old coaching philosophy. This team has talent, and we have a great quarteback for next year, just need better coaches that make adjustments on gameday.

6 of 17 in the 2nd half and multiple off target throws to wide open guys. He played lights out in the 1st half, but he was off all 2nd half and made plenty of unforced errors.
Rewatch the game, notice the lack of flow in the 2nd because of the ******* DELAY getting the plays in. Holy ****. You faqqots will look for any reason WHATSOEVER to excuse The Fraud and here you have a freshman QB not having time to make reads, not having time to do JACK **** at the line, and it's ALL his ******* fault.

Gluttonous would be proud of how much blame you're throwing on the players. He couldn't do it much better himself. **** you.

Advertisement

Rewatch the game, notice the lack of flow in the 2nd because of the ****ING DELAY getting the plays in. Holy ****. You faqqots will look for any reason WHATSOEVER to excuse The Fraud and here you have a freshman QB not having time to make reads, not having time to do JACK **** at the line, and it's ALL his ****ing fault.

Gluttonous would be proud of how much blame you're throwing on the players. He couldn't do it much better himself. **** you.

You're kidding right? The plays were not getting in any slower in the 2nd half than they were at any other point in the game. Kaaya was still making audibles and adjustments at the line. He was just missing his throws and rushing his mechanics. That's all there is to it. That really is. Kaaya is one great freshman QB, but in the 2nd half, his mechanics were off and his production suffered from it. FSU got to him a few times, but when they weren't, he was still missing the open guys.

Rewatch the game, notice the lack of flow in the 2nd because of the ****ING DELAY getting the plays in. Holy ****. You faqqots will look for any reason WHATSOEVER to excuse The Fraud and here you have a freshman QB not having time to make reads, not having time to do JACK **** at the line, and it's ALL his ****ing fault.

You're kidding right? The plays were not getting in any slower in the 2nd half than they were at any other point in the game. Kaaya was still making audibles and adjustments at the line. He was just missing his throws and rushing his mechanics. That's all there is to it. That really is. Kaaya is one great freshman QB, but in the 2nd half, his mechanics were off and his production suffered from it. FSU got to him a few times, but when they weren't, he was still missing the open guys.

You're a Golden apologist. You do not know football as evidenced with your incoherent rambling in multiple threads. Your opinion is ****. Good night.

You're a Golden apologist. You do not know football as evidenced with your incoherent rambling in multiple threads. Your opinion is ****. Good night.

I keep being argued against, but all of the arguments contain nothing but insults. If I am so wrong, it'd be easy to prove so, yet no one as brought about a single piece of evidence. I mention how Kaaya's mechanics were off and rushed throughout the 2nd half. If I was wrong you could easily prove that. Instead you can't because we can all go back and see that I am right. And because of that you are left with only insults.

Advertisement
Kaaya was as bad as a QB could get in the 2nd half without the turnovers. He was nowhere near as good as Jameis Winston when it matter most. Him being sort of a timid kid has hurt us a lot this season.

Advertisement
Back