Kaaya #2 pick in 2017 draft?

Kaaya has to show he can carry a team / if we win the ACC this year he could be a top 5 pick / but constantly coming up short in clutch moments will keep him out of the top 10 if he can't get that part figured out.

Nope. Jared goff didnt win **** in 3 years at cal and he is going 1 or 2 in the draft. And goff threw like 5 picks in a big game vs utah when utah was undeafeated and it hasnt hurt him.

What clutch situations have kaaya come up short? Usually when miami loses a game its by at least 10 or more so there hasnt been any clutch situations.

I get your point, but both losses against FSU Kaaya had the ball last in 1 possession games.
To his defense though...
2014 none of our WR's got open and there were no dump off routes, so he had to throw it up
2015 our OLine got trashed and allowed FSU to deflect 2 passes, one to end the drive.

Like you though, I highly doubt that hurts him considering he made Al Golden and James Coley look good...Teams will look at what he did with the talent around him despite terrible play calling

I agree with AST. Let see what he can do now that he will be in a PRO style offense. If he does well in it I could see him goin high. A lot is going to depend on this year and possibly next. I still think hes coming back in 2017

Advertisement
If it means a Cali. team gets a shot at him with high draft pick he goes pro, if not he stays for senior year..

Both have zero shot at being a top pick. I'd be shocked if they were top 5 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong , Wrong , Wrong Wrong as the song goes.... Kaaya is a lock top 10 pick if he has the kind of season most expect ( just gets better some from last year) **** if he could of left this year he would of been a top 2 round pick. Kid is the most talented QB we have had since the early 90's . Dorsey was best but not very talented.

Advertisement
If Ryan Tannehill doesn't wake up, I'm fairly certain dolphins will pull a Rams/Eagles and do everything to get Kaaya / Watson

Im in PA..I had 2 friends who are diehard Jets fans call me up after they watched our spring game, wanting to know bout Kaaya.
I could see the Jets looking hard at Kaaya and Watson..

Some say Kayaa isn't a top pick but in 2 years Kayaa has done better than Goff and Wentz....Kayaa is a prototypical NFL QB needs to be more polished but Richt will help develop him.

Way too early to talk draft stock....every season big-time college QBs come out of nowhere (Carson Wentz)...... Kaaya needs to stay focused on getting this team to the next level...If we have a good season as expected, I can easily see him in the top 5... If it doesn't happen....it doesn't automatically drop him out of the top 5-10 conversation "right now"....to be sure, he needs to solidy his status cuz every draft is different.

Advertisement
Both have zero shot at being a top pick. I'd be shocked if they were top 5 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero shot? Lol Scouts rave about Kaaya and given the importance of the position, QBs will always be valued in the draft. If he has another good season, no doubt he will get looks at the top of next year's draft.

No doubt he'll be valued but I'm saying he won't be 1/1. Watson is not a 1/1 either. Some team may pick him 1/1 but it would be a bad choice at that spot. IMO

How the team does this upcoming season has nothing to do with Kaaya's draft stock. It will be how he performs vs the best teams on our schedule (FSU, Notre Dame, UNC, etc) If winning was the case the Alabama QB's would be top 10 picks every year.

We are talking about next year's draft? Not this year. Not this year's draft... Not this.. Not this year's draft. Next year's draft.....Next year's draft.

Advertisement
A kid? He is a beast (6'5 235) and lights it up. You wouldn't call him a kid if you watched his film.

He's 21, I'm 34. He's a kid. I don't care how big he is. And I'm not saying he's not good. I'm saying Kaaya will be better by that time.

Advertisement
He's 23. Well, for a "man" that is not giving Wentz his due respect, that's a bold prediction to make on Kaaya because Wentz is at the top of the CURRENT draft board after all the NFL draft evaluations, not some Walter Football Prediction Draft Board for next year. What was Wentz predicted on Walter Football's Board last year? You are arguing a prediction vs the current. Kaaya will be better than what? Number 1 overall?

Advertisement
Back