Kaaya #2 pick in 2017 draft?

Advertisement
Watson may be the better college quarterback or have better stats. But in the pros I think Kaaya projects better. In any case I think Watson and Kaaya are the two top quarterbacks that are draft eligible next year.

Both have zero shot at being a top pick. I'd be shocked if they were top 5 picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both have zero shot at being a top pick. I'd be shocked if they were top 5 picks.

Kaaya's better then both of the QB's that could go top pick this year...but either way I think he stays his senior year.

Advertisement
Just looked through it lol...
They have 7 players getting drafted from LSU in that first round

Zero shot? Lol Scouts rave about Kaaya and given the importance of the position, QBs will always be valued in the draft. If he has another good season, no doubt he will get looks at the top of next year's draft.

Advertisement
If Ryan Tannehill doesn't wake up, I'm fairly certain dolphins will pull a Rams/Eagles and do everything to get Kaaya / Watson

Making statements this early is as dumb as publishing articles on who will be president. If it was so certain, why bother waiting?

Advertisement
Kaaya has to show he can carry a team / if we win the ACC this year he could be a top 5 pick / but constantly coming up short in clutch moments will keep him out of the top 10 if he can't get that part figured out.

Advertisement
Kaaya has to show he can carry a team / if we win the ACC this year he could be a top 5 pick / but constantly coming up short in clutch moments will keep him out of the top 10 if he can't get that part figured out.

Excuse my ignorance but what did goeff the cal kid do again?

The draft has nothing to do with teams success also kayaa set single season records his numbers have been good. He cant do **** for our swiss cheese defense we had. If the defense played better im sure we would be in a better position we all hope for but kayaa cant play both sides of the ball

Nope. Jared goff didnt win **** in 3 years at cal and he is going 1 or 2 in the draft. And goff threw like 5 picks in a big game vs utah when utah was undeafeated and it hasnt hurt him.

What clutch situations have kaaya come up short? Usually when miami loses a game its by at least 10 or more so there hasnt been any clutch situations.

Last edited:

Coley was the problem not Kaaya...

Nope. Jared goff didnt win **** in 3 years at cal and he is going 1 or 2 in the draft. And goff threw like 5 picks in a big game vs utah when utah was undeafeated and it hasnt hurt him.

What clutch situations have kaaya come up short? Usually when miami loses a game its by at least 10 or more so there hasnt been any clutch situations.

I get your point, but both losses against FSU Kaaya had the ball last in 1 possession games.
To his defense though...
2014 none of our WR's got open and there were no dump off routes, so he had to throw it up
2015 our OLine got trashed and allowed FSU to deflect 2 passes, one to end the drive.

Like you though, I highly doubt that hurts him considering he made Al Golden and James Coley look good...Teams will look at what he did with the talent around him despite terrible play calling

Advertisement
Back