Kaaya #2 pick in 2017 draft?

Advertisement
We are talking about next year's draft? Not this year. Not this year's draft... Not this.. Not this year's draft. Next year's draft.....Next year's draft.

Actually yes.

Browns Gm said on NFL network they are evaluating underclassmen for next years draft as well this draft.

NFL network has an article on next years draft asking the question Is Deshaun Watson the no.1 pick?

Don't think for a moment NFL teams are not evaluating next years draft class of players and its a loaded class.

Pray that Kaaya doesn't go to the Browns and that dumpster fire of an organization. Players go there to die and ruin their career.

Pray that Kaaya doesn't go to the Browns and that dumpster fire of an organization. Players go there to die and ruin their career.

You do know former Cane great B Kosar was the last QB to have ANY success at Cleveland. But I do understand your feelings, see TB bounce to SD with the quickness!! lol Oh Duke hang in there

Advertisement
I mean it would be awesome to have another Cane bring that hopeless team some light...I just hate their fan base, all teams and that city. I live in Columbus so I get enough Cleveland bs in my ear everyday.

K Smart, who is an excellent d coach in his own right said Watson is a passing q back that can make all the throws but can run the ball. If you know of his baseball and basketball talents in high school, you would know that he has a higher ceiling than C Newton...Unless something happens, he will be Number 1.

Advertisement
Back