K9cane tried to warn you / silent majority

For me this is even worse than the Clemson beating a few years back. Worst loss in history tacking in consideration the talent available

Advertisement
I’m shocked Perry didn’t see any snaps rosiers pocket awareness was the worst thing I’ve ever seen

That was another thing. I knew Perry wasn't going to see any playing time.

And Perry's not going to get PT next week against Duke at home either.

Richt's literally going to ride out with Rosier the rest of the season.

Advertisement
And I'll admit, I thought with the returning players and schedule, that this team shouldn't lose more than 1 regular season game

Well, I guess I was a homer and should've known better

Honestly, Im at the point where I dont even get all that upset anymore. I kinda know what to expect with Richt leading this program

And I'll admit, I thought with the returning players and schedule, that this team shouldn't lose more than 1 regular season game

Well, I guess I was a homer and should've known better

Honestly, Im at the point where I dont even get all that upset anymore. I kinda know what to expect with Richt leading this program

PAIN.

Lots of PAIN.

That was another thing. I knew Perry wasn't going to see any playing time.

And Perry's not going to get PT next week against Duke at home either.

Richt's literally going to ride out with Rosier the rest of the season.
I mean maybe jarren isnt ready but at this point get his feet wet for uf man becuase we will get punked at this point

Advertisement
I mean maybe jarren isnt ready but at this point get his feet wet for uf man becuase we will get punked at this point

I'm telling you now, at least Al Golden beat UF. He never beat FSU, but he never lost to UF (the one time we played them in his tenure).

I already have a **** feeling about that game.

Advertisement
I'm telling you now, at least Al Golden beat UF. He never beat FSU, but he never lost to UF (the one time we played them in his tenure).

I already have a **** feeling about that game.
Al Golden is the woat (worst of all time) but the man literally out coached Addazio or what ever his name is

Advertisement
Back