K9cane tried to warn you / silent majority

OptimusCreampie

Inner city recruiter
You guys drank the koolaid and tore @k9cane apart when he pointed out valid concerns against unc and they reared their ugly Head tonight and this whole ******* season.

Reality is outside of a few kids this team is soft as ****.. been saying this since Shannon, south Florida kids are a bunch of pussies. This staff is cancer

Oh yeah @Jaromir Jagr go drink bleach you’re a hack bumping old threads when Diaz got skull ****ed tonight

Honestly al golden beat this same staff st won at their place

If anyone declares/transfers they’re bonafide *******

I was pretty reasonable before but after a bye week you give us his ****** product you can fly the ******* banners

@Cane1835 maybe

Last edited:
Advertisement
WTF you taking about...I've been manifesting this dogshiit of an offense for weeks....I called it first. Give credit where credit is due...now you POS need to learn to listen...

He was on Mark Richt's nuts for a long *** time, stop it. **** him and stupid *** post after every game. That dude doesn't know ****. Anyone with half a brain could have seen this coming. **** most of this board though Malik was a stud because he beat FSU

Advertisement
@k9cane Is one of the smartest guys on this board.

But we have a gaggle of idiots around here that love slurping anything you put in front of them.

You guys drank the koolaid and tore @k9cane apart when he pointed out valid concerns against unc and they reared their ugly Head tonight and this whole ******* season.

Reality is outside of a few kids this team is soft as ****.. been saying this since Shannon, south Florida kids are a bunch of pussies. This staff is cancer

Oh yeah @Jaromir Jagr go drink bleach you’re a hack bumping old threads when Diaz got skull ****ed tonight

Honestly al golden beat this same staff st won at their place

If anyone declares/transfers they’re bonafide *******

I was pretty reasonable before but after a bye week you give us his ****** product you can fly the ******* banners

But bro! They practiced hard this week.

That's all I needed to hear. I knew we were going to lose and lose in the fashion that we did.

At least the defense tightened up. It's a shame all we could muster was 14 ******* points.

Don't look at me!

I was in the BBB camp before Richt was hired.

****, I hate being right all the time . . . it's truly a burden.

Advertisement
But bro! They practiced hard this week.

That's all I needed to hear. I knew we were going to lose and lose in the fashion that we did.

At least the defense tightened up. It's a shame all we could muster was 14 ******* points.
That’s the most disheartenening part idk why I set myself up to be dissapointed man I thought we’d be clicking after a couple weeks off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only ***** say, I tried to warn you, after a loss.

Naw; not really bro. There’s been a grip of white knight fans trying to say we’re overreacting, trying to dog Butch to elevate Richt, blaming execution v. play calling. My guy deserves to call out the bull chit.

Advertisement
Back