K Matt Goudis Gone

Advertisement
Goudis was offered an entry level management position at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Couldn't pass it up after weighing the pro's and cons of staying on the team vs leaving. God bless.

Advertisement
He's graduating and got a job post college. He wasn't going to make it at the next level so I can't hate on a guy doing it for his future

Advertisement
Badgley is fairly accurate but his leg strength is pitiful. Those kickoffs...

Pretty sure Vogel (punter) was handling kickoffs.

I could have sworn they alternated.

And he has a weaker leg than Vogel.

A 45 yard field goal for Badgley barely reaches past the goal posts.

He was 5-5 from 40-49 last year. Keep trying to make **** up

Already mentioned he's decently accurate.

You moron.

Needs to get his strength up.

That's not really up for debate.

Badgely is accurate, but Marc Buoniconti has a stronger leg. Would have been nice to have Semerene for kickoffs with that canon of his.

What exactly are you talking about? He hurt his back & could not play last year. He will graduate in May & has a great opportunity for a job with Price Waterhouse. Congrats & good luck to him.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m1 minute ago
Source tells me K Matt Goudis has left the Canes for a non-football opportunity. Good dude. Wish him well.

He hated his Special Teams coach.

What exactly are you talking about? He hurt his back & could not play last year. He will graduate in May & has a great opportunity for a job with Price Waterhouse. Congrats & good luck to him.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m1 minute ago
Source tells me K Matt Goudis has left the Canes for a non-football opportunity. Good dude. Wish him well.

He hated his Special Teams coach.

That's great to hear. PWC is a top firm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back