K Herbstreit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wanna thank Kirk Herbstreit for being a major catalyst in getting all of this going. The only OSU player that can sit at my dinner table. Thank you sir.
I also make the OSU exception for fellow Suckeye QB Art Schlicter. I'm having him and Herbie over for Thanksgiving. Herbie will give a 30 minute speech about all the moments in Cane history that he's grateful for and then me and Art will go pound some NFL parlays.

Advertisement
God bless Herbie . He didn’t need to rant against the admins , just could have piled on the program in generalities like every other pundit . Instead , he called out the cancer and highlighted it in national tv. You’re a God **** moron if you’re not grateful for him planting the seed of chaos that rained down on the administration from that point on .

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
I remember Herbie saying years ago that we were the best looking team coming off the bus, not in the game. He keeps it real.
did he say that when Jacory hopped off the team bus in Columbus wearing a **** sweater vest then proceed to throw 3 picks?

I've always been a fan of Herbie. With that said, I've had to overlook a few things like him jumping 6 feet in the air while on the sidelines for the NC game. But he's always kept it 💯 so much so that he had to move his family out of Columbus

Advertisement
Back