K. Bogle

This has me thinking, who’s our class ambassador? To me we don’t have one yet.

What does this even mean?

Evan Neal is as professional and mature as I've ever seen a recruit. Land him and that signals to years of recruits that Miami is a place to win and prepare for the pros: an alternative to Baga. The best ambassador is one who inspires with actions rather than words.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. Just feels like we're already starting to set ourselves up for our yearly "elite prospects" letdown.

Until we actually get one of these guys late in the game, I don't see any reason to think we will.

Nesta last year was a start. But we fell on our faces at DB.
I’m not saying we won’t get Bogle; I think we will. I’m saying I trust a fcking thing he says.

i find it odd that he'd announce Bama on his moms birthday knowing his mom is a HUGE canes fan.
That’s because you believed him about his announcement date. Don’t believe ANYTHING from this guy, and you’ll be better off.

Advertisement
I definitely feel like we have a much better shot with Bogle (to the point I think he has already told our coaches he is coming) since his injury.

He saw who was going to be there for him even through the hard times.

Always had a better feeling about Bogle than $tevenson, b/c of him throwing up the U after beating kids in camps and the fact he was a die hard Cane.

If it wasn't his constant trolling and saying he was waiting till Feb to sign, I would have never even worried about him not being in this class.

Now he almost seems like a lock b/c teams like Baga have backed off due to the injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back