Juwon Young says......

You are ignoring the point. Why don't you go to the company who offered these guys cars for free and ask for the "aqm special" and see if you get a high end luxury car rental for free. We both know that you won't get any deal. Because you aren't going to NFL.

Yes they legally drove the cars they were provided. Yes they violated NCAA rules because they accepted benefits without paying for them.

The guy owns the rental car business, U think he never cut deals for any of his everyday clients before? Family friends business partners associates etc I'm sure he's cut a number of deals bc he owns his shop and can do that without a problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Therein lies the problem...."It was just cars"

Also -- no real need for a 5th thread on the issue.

exactly this. we also "just happen to be on probation." zero ncaa leeway right now.

"It was just rental cars

/ and I agree.... fck that lame *** we are on NCAA probation excuse its irrelevant.

they broke an ncaa benefits rule, and we're on ncaa probation. there's a whole lot of relevance there. whether or not you, or juwon, or aqm, or grace, or richt agree with the rule is irrelevant. the guys know the rules, they broke the rules, and they ****ed themselves and the team as a result.

Irrelvant bc the NCAA would've accepted game suspensions as punishment and never would've looked into it.

Do you all really think the NCAA was going to think about pulling another big time investigation into this bs issue after all they went thru during the Shapiro investigation??

How do you know what the NCAA woukd except or not?
Please list in detail were your experience and expertise on the NCAA comes from?

And yes the NCAA will still do its job regarding UM. What happened with Shapiro did not get UM a free pass forever.

Only a f.u.c.k.i.n.g idiot would believe that.

These players had legal representation during the process. It's obvious Miami had ample justification to let them go. Otherwise, this gets played out in a court system and local/national media have a field day with this. Miami doesn't make this decision without investigating the situation. The lie is always worse than the crime and you can be certain they were told they need to come clean now or the consequences are going to be severe. They made not 1 but 2 bad decisions.

Advertisement
Wow. Juwon sounds like he has cognitive deficits. I'm surprised he could even stay academically eligible.

We're on probation, and had we not taken this action, the NCAA could've legitimately invoked the Repeat Violator rule.

Not that they would, but **** it, we're out of the Shapiro mess after this year.

Right has to have a full year and full scholarships to recruit, AND no NCAA cloud, which is what we wouldve invited had we not released them.

This sucks. This BLOWS.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

It sucks they got kicked off the team, but like its been reported they lied about something and it was serious... Pretty sure clients get deals, but they not driving those Rental cars for free... I believe they had some side deal for the future and UM found out about it.... that Rental car place is not going to lie if they were investigated because they will be under a big microscope and it could kill their business.... Richt probaby couldnt do nothing about them being kicked off because we are already on probabtion and the NCAA waiting for us to f*ck up....

LOL... 4 games? Where did this magical number come from? I bet if we asked you before they were dismissed, you would have said 1 or 2 max or even none. Now that they are gone it's easy to throw out a ridiculous number like that's the right punishment.

I disagree with kicking them off the team, I would've just suspended them for 4 games & left it at that.

Advertisement
The answer to this should have been it doesn't matter what Juwon Young says with a Rock gif.

These players had legal representation during the process. It's obvious Miami had ample justification to let them go. Otherwise, this gets played out in a court system and local/national media have a field day with this. Miami doesn't make this decision without investigating the situation. The lie is always worse than the crime and you can be certain they were told they need to come clean now or the consequences are going to be severe. They made not 1 but 2 bad decisions.

Remember last year AQM was suspended the entire year for a fight with another student. And from all reports the student was fckn with AQM.

Advertisement
Therein lies the problem...."It was just cars"

Also -- no real need for a 5th thread on the issue.

exactly this. we also "just happen to be on probation." zero ncaa leeway right now.

"It was just rental cars

/ and I agree.... fck that lame *** we are on NCAA probation excuse its irrelevant.

they broke an ncaa benefits rule, and we're on ncaa probation. there's a whole lot of relevance there. whether or not you, or juwon, or aqm, or grace, or richt agree with the rule is irrelevant. the guys know the rules, they broke the rules, and they ****ed themselves and the team as a result.

Irrelvant bc the NCAA would've accepted game suspensions as punishment and never would've looked into it.

Do you all really think the NCAA was going to think about pulling another big time investigation into this bs issue after all they went thru during the Shapiro investigation??

Yes. Yes we do. And if you think they wouldn't, you haven't been paying attention.

F**k the NCAA rules I can't believe you have to show proof of chit you own or drive.

**** sake, they were doing shady ****. Have you ever been given a car by a rental company and told you didn't have to pay? Of ******* course not. Stop pretending like its some paperwork error ****. They were given rental cars to use for free, and that's some **** that most of us don't get. So while you and I don't give a rats ***, the NCAA sure as **** does. And the most important part is that these kids KNEW that the NCAA cared about this and they did it anyway. As much as I hate to lose them, it's done now. **** them for thinking driving a free car was more important that their team.

Advertisement
Back