Juwon Young on the scheme

Kid never said defense has changed, just that he understands it better, whatever the ***** that means! The retarded defensive scheme and lack of OL depth and competition will doom the up coming season.

Advertisement
If the scheme is changed this season, one has to wonder why. Why would golden change the defensive scheme? He bragged about his top 15 finish while blaming the offense for every single loss.

If the scheme is changed, the only reason I can see is the pressure that the good men and women of this website have brought to bare on this coach, this athletic department and this university.

IF the scheme is changed, everyone here should pat themselves on the back.

Maybe their changed now. But when it's a close game and Golden's drenched I sweat with his khakis on he'll resort to the only thing he knows. ***** ball.

Maybe their changed now. But when it's a close game and Golden's drenched I sweat with his khakis on he'll resort to the only thing he knows. ***** ball.

That would be consistent with what coaches typically do. Medley gave a great example of Barry Switzer at OU going back to the wishbone when he couldn't recruit an elite passing QB. Old habits die hard in arrogant men.

If the scheme is changed this season, one has to wonder why. Why would golden change the defensive scheme? He bragged about his top 15 finish while blaming the offense for every single loss.

If the scheme is changed, the only reason I can see is the pressure that the good men and women of this website have brought to bare on this coach, this athletic department and this university.

we've already seen Grohlden's version of a 4-3 in 2011. it was horrible.

Alfraud just sucks. doesnt matter if he changes "scheme" - which he wont anyway

Advertisement
Teams used to circle Miami on the calendar as their biggest game or even better yet, a game similar to playing a bowl game. Now, with Al Grohlden, they circle the Miami game as one where coaches can take a week off due to the ineptitude of coaching that exists at this once proud football program.

Al Golden could switch to 1986 Miami Hurricanes defensive playbook and we'd get the same results. He doesn't know anything else. He hasn't taught anything else. He's not going to magically know how to coach a defense in a different way, when he can't even get the stuff he knows to work. We don't suck because of scheme, we suck because Al Golden is absolutely horrible at everything that involves being a football coach.

Maybe their changed now. But when it's a close game and Golden's drenched I sweat with his khakis on he'll resort to the only thing he knows. **** ball.

That would be consistent with what coaches typically do. Medley gave a great example of Barry Switzer at OU going back to the wishbone when he couldn't recruit an elite passing QB. Old habits die hard in arrogant men.

Barry had a passing QB once. I think he was still trying to run the wishbone when Jerome, RIP, snapped Troy's leg. I might be wrong about that. You couldn't run the 'bone against those Canes for long.

Advertisement
These coaches are not allowed to teach an attacking style, but more of a bend don't break style . Give up less big plays but get killed underneath... Same ol same, just hope the axing comes soon after loss #4 or #5.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Thats why most of yall are here anyway right? To pat yourselves on the back so you feel important?

I think most people are here to discuss a team they're wildly passionate about. We just went 6-7 with a legitimately talented team and this board is as active as ever. Perhaps the fans are not the problem.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Thats why most of yall are here anyway right? To pat yourselves on the back so you feel important?

I think most people are here to discuss a team they're wildly passionate about. We just went 6-7 with a legitimately talented team and this board is as active as ever. Perhaps the fans are not the problem.

Why is this not getting enough play in the media down here?

Not once have these ***got media folks asked Golden about his inability to win w/ legitimate NFL talent.

This topic goes in line with the Al golden is calling the plays after Duke! Lol. Some people never learn.

Advertisement

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Why is this not getting enough play in the media down here?

Not once have these ***got media folks asked Golden about his inability to win w/ legitimate NFL talent.

The only dead horses the media is beating right now are benghazis and black shootings.

When DE's like AQM aren't 30 yards down field covering wide receivers on a consistent basis I'll start to believe that maybe the scheme has changed

AQM dropped into coverage in today's scrimmage. There you go.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. The camp report video from yesterday or today had it on one of the top plays of the day. Not gonna change any time soon.

And your vast coaching experience includes which championship-winning colleges? ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back