Juwan Mitchell, Texas LB - possible next portal take?

Advertisement
Yep...lol....mess around thinking ur big time and lose out on the sirloin AND ground beef.....now ur stuck with the vienna sausage and crackers ur sick of eating 🤣
One time I got really trashed at the Cloisters, and my buddy whose apartment we were in had a bunch of Vienna sausage in his kitchen for some reason. That was the last time I ever ate Vienna sausage.

Advertisement
I know Tenn LB Crouch has been mentioned here. I just saw he was at Mich State spring event today. They didn’t have a “game” - too many guys out to play two squads so they did a 14 period practice type event that included some scrimmage work.

Advertisement
I know Tenn LB Crouch has been mentioned here. I just saw he was at Mich State spring event today. They didn’t have a “game” - too many guys out to play two squads so they did a 14 period practice type event that included some scrimmage work.
Wish we would go after this kid

Would the board be familiar with the two names you’ve heard?
Yep. When I say two names i mean from after the season , awhile ago. They’ve been in contact with others which most names you’ve seen. To’to being one of the first. The second name isn’t a slam dunk they’d take. I’m pretty sure they want a sure thing , more experienced guy. It’s just a matter if they can find quality like that.

Advertisement
Henri to’oTo’o...where is he going?
Linked to Bama but nothing is set in stone. If we can get Crouch or HT we'll be set. Some talk out there about us running a 4-1-6 look on DEF, which makes sense given our DBs/STRs. I'm not saying we should or shouldn't but IF we don't pull a LB that'll make sense. IMO we still need a LB but I wasn't exactly blown away by the kid from Texas...that's just me though

Linked to Bama but nothing is set in stone. If we can get Crouch or HT we'll be set. Some talk out there about us running a 4-1-6 look on DEF, which makes sense given our DBs/STRs. I'm not saying we should or shouldn't but IF we don't pull a LB that'll make sense. IMO we still need a LB but I wasn't exactly blown away by the kid from Texas...that's just me though
Put his film up against our linebackers. Truth be told we need 2 linebackers out the portal.

Advertisement
Where’s the talk about 4-1-6? That’s not happening. bama will run all over us if we play 6 dbs

Where’s the talk about 4-1-6? That’s not happening. bama will run all over us if we play 6 dbs
Bama is a different animal altogether. The 4-1-6 was discussed in the context of ACC play. Most teams in the ACC run a spread offense and doesn't have 5* players across the board on the O line like Bama. But again, I was just sharing information, I'm not sure if we'll actually deploy it or not, however IMO it does sound like the logical thing to do given our strength at DB/STR and our weakness at ILB. Of course if someone decides to run it every play like UNC did I'm sure coaches will have a package ready for it...maybe a 4-6 Bear look or something

Advertisement
Back