Justin Jones commits to NC State

Don't they lead for Street too? ****.

This is why I don't buy the SEC excuse. If NC State can land DL talent like this, why can't we?

AQM doesn't exist, apparently.

AQM is the only name we can throw out there. McCord too, but other than that we have nobody. That's two big time 2 DL commits in this staff's tenure here thus far. That's ******* pathetic.

Advertisement
I posted this to the front page article. It's from NCState's Rivals site. It didn't come out of nowhere. He named NCState his leader after his visit there.

update from NC States Rivals site so always TIFWIW:
-landed scholarship offer from NC State after visit last week
-spent a lot of time with head coach Dave Doeren
-Impressed by the education NC State provides
-Likes that NC State has offered his friend Bradley Chubb because they want to play together in college. Cross over offers: Duke, Mississippi State, NC State, Wake
-Visiting Georgia Tech this weekend and then Mississippi State and Ole Miss. Will narrow it down after that
-"NC State is my leader right now"
-"Duke, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Louisville, Wake, that's about it" are on the favorites list.

Very surprised about this one

Did he mention why? That is just plain crazy to pick them over UM and I thought he was all buddy buddy with Juwon Young an wanted to be the georgia connection at UM. The other question is does Justin now attempt to flip Juwon to NC State.Also makes landing 2014 DE Kevin Bronson more of priority to balance out the SDE's depth over the long haul.

Go Canes

:ibisroflmao: come on now...... are we really worried about ******* NC State stealing a recruit from Miami????????

Advertisement
Don't they lead for Street too? ****.

This is why I don't buy the SEC excuse. If NC State can land DL talent like this, why can't we?

AQM doesn't exist, apparently.

AQM is the only name we can throw out there. McCord too, but other than that we have nobody. That's two big time 2 DL commits in this staff's tenure here thus far. That's ****ing pathetic.

Jelani Hamilton, chick, and grimble were all pretty big name recruits coming out of high school

We are bound to get a big time DT if by nothing more then accident, you can't miss them all.

Right?

Did he mention why? That is just plain crazy to pick them over UM and I thought he was all buddy buddy with Juwon Young an wanted to be the georgia connection at UM. The other question is does Justin now attempt to flip Juwon to NC State.Also makes landing 2014 DE Kevin Bronson more of priority to balance out the SDE's depth over the long haul.

Go Canes

:ibisroflmao: come on now...... are we really worried about ******* NC State stealing a recruit from Miami????????

uh, we just lost a guy named Justin Jones to them.

Advertisement

Go Canes

:ibisroflmao: come on now...... are we really worried about ****ing NC State stealing a recruit from Miami????????

uh, we just lost a guy named Justin Jones to them.

So, some kid from GA who doesn't even have us in his top 5 goes to NC State and that means we lost him?? On a side note though, I was talking about Paranos being concerned about NC State flipping Juwon.

Balls. Let Young keep in his ear. We've got a long way to go. Do work Young...flip this cat. Show him the light!

Advertisement
Grimble was a 5 star. Chick was mvp of the under armour game. still, he is a legacy kid.

Grimble was a 5 star. Chick was mvp of the under armour game. still, he is a legacy kid.

Not trying to start anything but I don't get how people tout out Grimble like he was a huge pickup. He dropped significantly in the rankings during his senior year and he had bust written all over him. I believe scout was the only site who was still high on him and they have by far the worst rankings. USC was very happy we took him off their hands. From what he has shown thus far everything that everyone said about him during his senior year was accurate. If we weren't as desperate at the time, I doubt we even would have took him but Golden and company had to piece together a class at the last minute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back