Justin Jones commits to NC State

Advertisement
if he is that good, they might have a hard time keeping him. imagine what a school like uga will **** in his ear about an average acc school who lost their star qb.

N.C. State was his most recent offer, so it must be a sentimental attachment. Did he even visit State?

Advertisement
At least its an ACC school besides fsuck and clemple.......as long as we keeping them away from secheat land.

Don't they lead for Street too? ****.

This is why I don't buy the SEC excuse. If NC State can land DL talent like this, why can't we?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't they lead for Street too? ****.

This is why I don't buy the SEC excuse. If NC State can land DL talent like this, why can't we?

Because we have THIS man recruiting them....

180.jpg

Very surprised about this one

Did he mention why? That is just plain crazy to pick them over UM and I thought he was all buddy buddy with Juwon Young an wanted to be the georgia connection at UM. The other question is does Justin now attempt to flip Juwon to NC State.

Also makes landing 2014 DE Kevin Bronson more of priority to balance out the SDE's depth over the long haul.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
And yet, their overall recruiting pales in comparison to ours.

Maybe it isn't the coaches, and just plain luck that a couple of top recruits finally like them enough?

Very surprised about this one

Did he mention why? That is just plain crazy to pick them over UM and I thought he was all buddy buddy with Juwon Young an wanted to be the georgia connection at UM. The other question is does Justin now attempt to flip Juwon to NC State.

Also makes landing 2014 DE Kevin Bronson more of priority to balance out the SDE's depth over the long haul.

Go Canes

If young flips anywhere its to the SEC not nc state

Advertisement
Back