Justin hodges jumping out the gym.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As we did when Harrell committed to FSU. I agree With you here

Just saying. That’s all. I will watch the kid’s film and talk to those in the area I trust. I do not know much about this kid, and will be his biggest fan while he’s here.

But a 3-star ranked in the 1000s who ran 4.89 at an event that traditionally has low times. This would be in the Gator or Nole tears thread.

We shall see. Welcome, Justin. Show us you can ball.

I haven’t watched this kid’s film, and obviously I hope he wins the Thorpe award here.

That being said, if UF or FSU took a 6’1 corner that ran 4.89, y’all would be dying laughing.

Let’s see how he pans out.
4.89?????? Wtf

Advertisement
Just saying. That’s all. I will watch the kid’s film and talk to those in the area I trust. I do not know much about this kid, and will be his biggest fan while he’s here.

But a 3-star ranked in the 1000s who ran 4.89 at an event that traditionally has low times. This would be in the Gator or Nole tears thread.

We shall see. Welcome, Justin. Show us you can ball.
There has been a thread on him for months and his film looks good. People felt good about him regardless of the ranking based on that.

Advertisement
4.89 at 155lbs is slow AF. That’s insane at CB. That verified time was 3 months ago fellas. I’m getting the feeling this staff is getting comfortable and even excited offering lower caliber players like they’ve done their whole careers at places like Arky, Latech, CentralMI, etc. These guys should be cake walks to commit at UM. They aren’t used to this attention yet. And need to learn how to throw punches at the big boys. Should anyone praise Rumph here? This is the 1st recruit he’s ever got alone on the trail. I’m not impressed. Please prove me wrong.
Who helped him with Williams and Couch???

4.89 at 155lbs is slow AF. That’s insane at CB. That verified time was 3 months ago fellas. I’m getting the feeling this staff is getting comfortable and even excited offering lower caliber players like they’ve done their whole careers at places like Arky, Latech, CentralMI, etc. These guys should be cake walks to commit at UM. They aren’t used to this attention yet. And need to learn how to throw punches at the big boys. Should anyone praise Rumph here? This is the 1st recruit he’s ever got alone on the trail. I’m not impressed. Please prove me wrong.
I agree, but i think this kid as potential and will make tremendous strides athletically.

Advertisement
I'm not doing backflips about the take but the kid has a fairly solid offer list.

Advertisement
Back