Justin hodges jumping out the gym.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Downplay that feat all you want but remember this is a 16-17 year old kid and that takes EXTREME balance and a helluva core. Where do I sign up? I’m all in on him.

Let's see if those same clown experts can do it, the way they talking, you'd think they were doing it from standstill position, both of them could probably barely clear milk crates, but to your post sir!

Downplay that feat all you want but remember this is a 16-17 year old kid and that takes EXTREME balance and a helluva core. Where do I sign up? I’m all in on him.
Your reading comprehension is horrible. Nobody downplayed his running box jump. They said a vertical was a a different measurement.

Advertisement
Your reading comprehension is horrible. Nobody downplayed his running box jump. They said a vertical was a a different measurement.

Im not outing anybody so why you outing me? You being defensive because you must be feeling guilty. I honestly don’t care what anybody thinks of the kid. This is the type of athlete you want in your secondary. I’m in.

Of course this doesn't mean that he can play football, but you want explosive athletes on defense. And this does in fact mean that he's at least somewhat explosive. Combine this with the fact that he can do standing backflips in pads at 6'2".

Just checkin' the boxes fellas.

Advertisement
Back