Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Exclude his high school highlights and overrated recruiting ranking, and tell me his Oregon film is great
He was coming off of a bad knee injury. He also might not have been playing in a defensive scheme that was a good fit for him.

I would definitely take a flyer on a kid with his talent and potential. We took guys like Flagg and Johnson, but we shouldn’t take Flowe? That makes no sense. Kid is still only a SO. He still has a lot of time to prove it on the field.

Exclude his high school highlights and overrated recruiting ranking, and tell me his Oregon film is great

I won’t hold my breath waiting for someone to tangibly explain why JF while at Oregon is so great

Flowe never played up to his hype,not even close. He would try to blow up a play and whiff it completely. He would miss his assignment,end up sprawled on the ground in the backfield while his man scampered for yards. Flowe did not progress in his time as a Duck which is unfortunately common for a MC defensive recruit. Perhaps he will flourish on a different team with a different system, but he did not do so under MC or Lanning. I hope he does well elsewhere.

Advertisement
Flowe never played up to his hype,not even close. He would try to blow up a play and whiff it completely. He would miss his assignment,end up sprawled on the ground in the backfield while his man scampered for yards. Flowe did not progress in his time as a Duck which is unfortunately common for a MC defensive recruit. Perhaps he will flourish on a different team with a different system, but he did not do so under MC or Lanning. I hope he does well elsewhere.
Thank you. Someone that actually watched gsme film of Flowe described what I watched too

Advertisement
Thank you. Someone that actually watched gsme film of Flowe described what I watched too
It was confounding to watch him play, to run through his gap instead of filling it play after play. Whenever he made a good play everyone was all woohoo but that just meant that for once he did his job.

Advertisement
Hopefully Mario and Strong are already working on this. I still think that his potential is off the charts. If 100% healthy and in a favorable scheme, look out.

Yeah; I’m trying to find out why he got in Lanning’s dog house, but he was effective in his limited action. My only concern w/ JF is coming off two major injuries, I didn’t see the HS player I did this season. That twitchy speed I didn’t see. However, he’s definitely worth a take; just look at JP15.

Yeah; I’m trying to find out why he got in Lanning’s dog house, but he was effective in his limited action. My only concern w/ JF is coming off two major injuries, I didn’t see the HS player I did this season. That twitchy speed I didn’t see. However, he’s definitely worth a take; just look at JP15.
I know that he’s from Cali, and you know a lot about him. Could it be that he was still tentative this season, having come off of two major injuries? Sometimes it takes certain players up to a year and a half to get back to their regular selves. Could this be part of it?

Advertisement
kevin bacon 80s GIF

When Flowe visited UM....I talked with him outside of Hecht for 5mins...he Loved the visit, and said he was enjoying himself..
Wow funny how things can come back around full circle years later, Mario the guy who got him to sign along with our location I would like to think we have a fair shot

Advertisement
Back