Justin Flowe

Usually guys 3 years in who havent done much I'd say move on.

But he couldnt stay healthy at first and this year he seemed to play like a chicken with his head cut off when I saw him. Like he was trying to make up for lost time and go 140 MPH every play.

A change in scenery is likely going to be huge for him.

Advertisement

But he couldnt stay healthy at first and this year he seemed to play like a chicken with his head cut off when I saw him. Like he was trying to make up for lost time and go 140 MPH every play.

He did something last year…

Advertisement

Jaelan Phillips would be fair comp. Highly ranked player from the west coast with a history of injuries.

Pairing him with WB and finally being done with Flagg would be so gratifying.

But he probably goes to SC.

Advertisement
In my opinion, Flowe’s high school tape was the best LB film I had seen since Reuben Foster, who played at Baga, and then in the NFL.

If Flowe is 100% healthy, he’s our best LB prospect day 1, and it’s not even close (in my opinion).

10 games played for 35 tackles, 2.5 TFL. So backup LB stats.

Hopefully he’s on his way back to pre-injury Flowe, instead of being what he’ll be due to the injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back