Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Appreciate the response.
Considering Rohan was personally involved with this kid, I'd count that as a bit disrespectful. Not to the level of a full on hat toss or upside U, but definitely some degree of disrespect.
From 2yrs ago....
img_1_1649274580050.jpg

Advertisement
Appreciate the response.
Considering Rohan was personally involved with this kid, I'd count that as a bit disrespectful. Not to the level of a full on hat toss or upside U, but definitely some degree of disrespect.
That’s my stance. It’s nothing until you do that to your admitted idol.. it’s no need for it

I met and Spoke with Flowe for alittle while back then on his visit...seemed to really be enjoying himself. Real nice kid....Can't fault him for wanting to play for Mario instead of Diaz...
That’s not what I’m faulting him for. He made the right choice. You ain’t gotta disrespect the U to do it and my stance won’t change. Someone just asked me how I feel about Wesley.. I feel the exact same except I HAVE to pull for him cuz he signed in the end.

That’s my stance. It’s nothing until you do that to your admitted idol.. it’s no need for it

That’s not what I’m faulting him for. He made the right choice. You ain’t gotta disrespect the U to do it and my stance won’t change. Someone just asked me how I feel about Wesley.. I feel the exact same except I HAVE to pull for him cuz he signed in the end.

I can respect your stance on this. It tells me you are a man who knows how to pick a side.

Flowe didn't throw the Hat on the floor like previous Azzwipes have...and didn't flash an upside down U...

Advertisement
Flowe didn't throw the Hat on the floor like previous Azzwipes have...and didn't flash an upside down U...
I don’t care. Don’t even play like that. Where I’m from how I was raised if you even LOOK like you disrespecting what we represent you get handled. It’s how I’m wired I don’t hold any other Miami fan to the same standard I’m talking about my personal stance

I don’t care. Don’t even play like that. Where I’m from how I raised if you even LOOK like you disrespecting what we represent you get handled. It’s how I’m wired I don’t hold anyone other Miami fan to the same standard I’m talking about my personal stance
He (Wesley) knew Mario was coming...anyone who believes otherwise is 100% wrong. If Mario was either at UM...or reported to be coming during Flowes pre-commitment....I have no doubt he'd have committed to UM....

He (Wesley) knew Mario was coming...anyone who believes otherwise is 100% wrong. If Mario was either at UM...or reported to be coming during Flowes pre-commitment....I have no doubt he'd have committed to UM....
I’m with you. He 100% knew. I’m just a little different when it comes to certain sensitive subjects and that’s okay. I never said ***** the kid. I just don’t personally care about what he will (haha) or won’t do

Advertisement
Advertisement
If ANYONE should be blamed...it's Diaz and his garbage coaching and recruiting...
Diaz gets 99% of the blame, but Flowe takes some.

He could have just grabbed Oregon hat. I get he is a kid and wants to build some suspense. He gave his little speech "for the next 3-4 years I will be attending" long pause, stood up, acted confused, reached for UM hat stopped an inch short then grabbed Oregon and threw up the O. I get rivals telling you to throw down a U, Mario likely did not tell him to do that. UM showed him tons of love, Rohan went out of his way recruiting him. It was not some huge disrespectful thing but just unnecessary. **** even scanning your hand over all the hats would have been better and likely a non-issue. Link below, starts at 1:45

Advertisement
Back