Justin Flowe

Advertisement
I’m truly amazed by the fact that a thread about a kid who committed to Oregon almost two years ago, enrolled, and currently in an Oregon uniform going through spring came could have this much traction on CIS. Wow! Just wow!

I see what you’re doing, fam. Game respect game.

Careful, you might get disinvited from the Jamaican Maude retreat that management is hosting.

Thanks for the head's up, fam. I already bought a new banana hammock and a box of rolling papers. Would hate for that to all go to waste. Will keep things on the hush hush here on out.

Advertisement
We are actually Beta testing a new feature where the Maudes/Mods/Admins can make a porster invisible to everyone but ourselves. We're calling it "Yelling into Space" Mode.

How it works is once a porster is sufficiently annoying that we would usually band them (e.g., they reach Jagr levels), we'd place the porster on Yelling into Space Mode. That porster can see the board and everyone's posts. And that porster can even respond with their nonsensical garbage. But no other poster can see those worthless, insufferable porsts. Only the Mods, Maudes, and Admins may see their porsts, and the system automatically and periodically generates a stock response from a list of random CIS accounts to fool the porster into believing they are still porsting visibly on the board.

I probably shouldn't have shared this...
Genius.

We are actually Beta testing a new feature where the Maudes/Mods/Admins can make a porster invisible to everyone but ourselves. We're calling it "Yelling into Space" Mode.

How it works is once a porster is sufficiently annoying that we would usually band them (e.g., they reach Jagr levels), we'd place the porster on Yelling into Space Mode. That porster can see the board and everyone's posts. And that porster can even respond with their nonsensical garbage. But no other poster can see those worthless, insufferable porsts. Only the Mods, Maudes, and Admins may see their porsts, and the system automatically and periodically generates a stock response from a list of random CIS accounts to fool the porster into believing they are still porsting visibly on the board.

This would be gold.

Maybe now y'all can finally quit playing and put @I'm james Jackson brother on staff and at minimum let him draft ALL the stock responses. He has earned it.

AEF9258C-7E69-4D9F-B5BA-7ABA71D1E50D.jpeg

Advertisement

stem cell research why are we not funding this GIF

Not gone lie I don’t give a **** about Justin flowe. He was one of the kids with the hat games. Pick oregon all you want you ain’t gotta disrespect that U to do so

Did he do a hat toss or pretend he was going to put it on and put it back down, or were we just on the table? I legit do not remember.

Advertisement
Did he do a hat toss or pretend he was going to put it on and put it back down, or were we just on the table? I legit do not remember.

He had USC, Clemson, Oregon, and us on the table and he did a pump fake on our hat (acted like he was going to grab it but didnt) but we were the only hat he did that to.

Advertisement
He had USC, Clemson, Oregon, and us on the table and he did a pump fake on our hat (acted like he was going to grab it but didnt) but we were the only hat he did that to.

Appreciate the response.
Considering Rohan was personally involved with this kid, I'd count that as a bit disrespectful. Not to the level of a full on hat toss or upside U, but definitely some degree of disrespect.

Advertisement
Back