Justin Flowe

WarlikeSnarlingFinch-small.gif

Man, wtf is happening right now
One of my dogs does this…. Just humps away. Kevin Spacey style

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another day has went by without Flowe entering the portal.....

Just figured y'all wanted an update.
He is practicing with Oregon right now. Their spring game is on April 23rd so if he is entering the portal, it won't be until after that. He missed most of the year and is working back from the injury. No need to derail that by announcing now and missing the spring.

He is practicing with Oregon right now. Their spring game is on April 23rd so if he is entering the portal, it won't be until after that. He missed most of the year and is working back from the injury. No need to derail that by announcing now and missing the spring.
Why wouldn’t he just enter it now if he really wanted to leave? Like Johnathan Denis just did

Why wouldn’t he just enter it now if he really wanted to leave? Like Johnathan Denis just did
What good does that do for him? Oregon is not going to let him continue practicing if he does. All reports say they are working him back in slowly. He sits and he is starting all over again come fall. I'm guessing Denis is not getting the reps so no need to stick around. If he is coming here, let him work back up to full go with them so he is ready to go come fall.

Advertisement
Okay. Well I'll start my counter after April 23rd... Gotcha

I see your point however..getting meaningless reps for a school you supposedly arent going to play for seems just as odd. But, if there is going to be a huge 2nd wave of portal entries when the semester ends..looks like alot of kids are taking the same path so...hey you might have a point here. I have no doubt there are a few kids out a Greentree who have every intention of announcing there intentions to transfer as soon as that whistle blows at 3pm on Saturday, April 16th.

Advertisement
I see your point however..getting meaningless reps for a school you supposedly arent going to play for seems just as odd. But, if there is going to be a huge 2nd wave of portal entries when the semester ends..looks like alot of kids are taking the same path so...hey you might have a point here. I have no doubt there are a few kids out a Greentree who have every intention of announcing there intentions to transfer as soon as that whistle blows at 3pm on Saturday, April 16th.
Tell them to get to steppin.....

Advertisement
Delete this thread. As I previously stated
Two days ago a random poster put a picture of Flowe from his visit 2 years ago where he was wearing the cane uniform and gold chains and said "he is coming". Then he later deleted it. Sounds like a troll job.
There is ZERO information stating this kid is coming, ZERO.
Delete this thread.

Delete this thread. As I previously stated
Two days ago a random poster put a picture of Flowe from his visit 2 years ago where he was wearing the cane uniform and gold chains and said "he is coming". Then he later deleted it. Sounds like a troll job.
There is ZERO information stating this kid is coming, ZERO.
Delete this thread.
All genuine questions not busting your balls but:

1. What purpose does deleting the thread carry? Because you KNOW he is not coming? We have all types of threads for kids that we likely have slim to no shot but why delete when you know someone will create a new Flowe thread as soon as a shred of info comes out.

2. While you are correct a random poster did post the pic from 2 years ago, I assume you did not see the other posts (by other posters) discussing this topic that were also deleted? I did and I am not saying they (emphasis on multiple) said anything definitive, but I will say your statement that ZERO and you mean ZERO information about the kid potentially making a move is false. It may only be 1 or 2% but it was something more than ZERO.

All genuine questions not busting your balls but:

1. What purpose does deleting the thread carry? Because you KNOW he is not coming? We have all types of threads for kids that we likely have slim to no shot but why delete when you know someone will create a new Flowe thread as soon as a shred of info comes out.

2. While you are correct a random poster did post the pic from 2 years ago, I assume you did not see the other posts (by other posters) discussing this topic that were also deleted? I did and I am not saying they (emphasis on multiple) said anything definitive, but I will say your statement that ZERO and you mean ZERO information about the kid potentially making a move is false. It may only be 1 or 2% but it was something more than ZERO.
I've never understood why ppl can't just not click into threads they want deleted.

@maudes

Great suggestion here. Gives users the ability to make threads "invisible" to them. That way they can pretend its deleted and live happily without the stress of knowing a thread exists on a topic on a message board. And posters who wants to keep checking and discussing it, can do so.

Last edited:
I've never understood why ppl can't just not click into threads they want deleted.

@maudes

Great suggestion here. Gives users the ability to make threads "invisible" to them. That way they can pretend its deleted and live happily without the stress of knowing a thread exists on a topic on a message board. And posters who wants to keep checking and discussing it, can do so.
Wish I had this for every josh jobe thread so many years ago

Advertisement
Back