Justin Flowe

If Justin Flowe and Mikel Jones transferred in….how would you feel about our D in 2022?
“Better” still worried about the Dline but it would be nice to have some legit LBs hopefully being the eraser before a 10yard run that needs the safety’s to bring down like the past two years have been

Advertisement
We were bama then
No the fucc we weren’t! We weren’t close to being like today’s Bama! We had some history, and was a major name, but that was bout gone. Still remember our QB getting knocked off the **** goal post Vs. FSU. I thought they’d killed him. Or at least had broken his **** back. They beat our natural *** that day…. 47-0. **** is still painful dog….
1649006702188.gif

I know back in 1997 we ALMOST landed one of if not the #1 overall player in the nation in LaVar Arrington. He has even said that he almost picked Miami but chose Penn State last second. Can you imagine him Nate Webster and Dan Morgan in the same LB core. Jesus what could’ve been there.

Yeah, then Chuck Amato sent LaVar a bunch of clippings about the Marlin Barnes murder and convinced LaVar that UM was some kind of dangerous place to live.

Advertisement
Most on Grassy weren’t too ****ed, lol. IIRC, it was like, “This kid can actually play. He’s way underrated”. To the ever present “If he’s any good, Why is LSU not in play with him? If LSU don’t want him, why do we?” That was most of the peanut gallery. But most of us was like, “With our recent NCAA issues (probation), we not in no position to turn down talent. This guy can play. Sign him up.”
Butch and Chuck knew Ed was eventually gonna be a Good one...hence him being redshirted in 97....

Advertisement
Advertisement
No the fucc we weren’t! We weren’t close to being like today’s Bama! We had some history, and was a major name, but that was bout gone. Still remember our QB getting knocked off the **** goal post Vs. FSU. I thought they’d killed him. Or at least had broken his **** back. They beat our natural *** that day…. 47-0. **** is still painful dog….
View attachment 180978

Seriously.

This game is why I hated losing to them this year

They have multiple 5 game streaks on us in my lifetime, and Manny ****ed away an opportunity to take full control of the rivalry.

52-10 brought some healing, but there won’t be closure until we shut them out.

Advertisement
Yeah, then Chuck Amato sent LaVar a bunch of clippings about the Marlin Barnes murder and convinced LaVar that UM was some kind of dangerous place to live.
He convinced LaVar not to go to UM (because it was too Dangerous)....but to bypass FSU, and go to a school that knew about Child Molesting by one of their Asst Coaches..........How Nice of that POS Amato...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back