Justin Flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sean Taylor was a highly rated and sought-after recruit. He played all over the field at Gulliver and had terrific film at multiple positions. He was not even remotely under the radar.
He was during the prime recruiting season. He blew up his senior year and became all everything. He was highly sought after then but well before then, Butch had him locked up.

He was during the prime recruiting season. He blew up his senior year and became all everything. He was highly sought after then but well before then, Butch had him locked up.
Had he played for a larger school he would’ve been on every All-American list there was. I still think he could’ve been an NFL RB but S was what he was born to play. I truly believe he would’ve gone down as one of the greatest defensive players to ever live had he never got killed…

If Flowe enters the portal I’m getting the lotion out lmfao.

Advertisement
I swear I click on this thread once a week thinking since it's still ongoing that there might be a change. NOPE
At least you’re not 100 pages behind like you would be in the thread that shall not be named

Advertisement
Had he played for a larger school he would’ve been on every All-American list there was. I still think he could’ve been an NFL RB but S was what he was born to play. I truly believe he would’ve gone down as one of the greatest defensive players to ever live had he never got killed…

Sean Taylor was so gifted that he could have been an NFL RB, WR, LB and even CB(he was that fluid). I still don't think most people truly comprehend the depth of the talent he possessed. Sean wasn't just an amazing athlete. He was that plus one of the most naturally instinctive and intelligent football players I have ever seen play the game.

And you are correct. If some lowlife punk and utter coward doesn't end Sean's life trying to rob him then Sean Taylor would have gone down as one of the best defensive players to ever live!

One more thing......

**** Jackson Mahomes
**** Colon Cowturd
**** Michael Wilbon

Advertisement

Yep. Him and Jerome Brown.

Sean Taylor was so gifted that he could have been an NFL RB, WR, LB and even CB(he was that fluid). I still don't think most people truly comprehend the depth of the talent he possessed. Sean wasn't just an amazing athlete. He was that plus one of the most naturally instinctive and intelligent football players I have ever seen play the game.

And you are correct. If some lowlife punk and utter coward doesn't end Sean's life trying to rob him then Sean Taylor would have gone down as one of the best defensive players to ever live!

One more thing......

**** Jackson Mahomes
**** Colon Cowturd
**** Michael Wilbon
I watched SeanTay throw down Thunderous Dunks in the Gym next to Hecht in 2003...Even Glenn Rice who was in attendance was Blown away.....

Advertisement
Back