Justin Flowe

In my humble opinion it's Jami Jerman 1a. Deion 1b. Noel Devine 3. Deion was the best athlete of the bunch and ran like a deer.

Earnest Graham was very highly ranked and I believe was runner up to Travis Henry for Mr. Florida that year. Ended up having an up and down career with the gators but was able to catch on with the Bucs and eventually sign a lucrative deal with them

Advertisement
Earnest Graham was very highly ranked and I believe was runner up to Travis Henry for Mr. Florida that year. Ended up having an up and down career with the gators but was able to catch on with the Bucs and eventually sign a lucrative deal with them
Earnest was from Cape Coral...same with Mr Florida Hoopster Teddy Dupay...both went to Cape High School, then UF....Cape Coral is a known UF town....when I was in HS (living in Cape Coral) there was No Cape High...didn't open until 1979...it was either North Ft Myers, Cypress Lake, or if you were Catholic with $$$$$$...Bishop Verot

Earnest was from Cape Coral...same with Mr Florida Hoopster Teddy Dupay...both went to Cape High School, then UF....Cape Coral is a known UF town....when I was in HS (living in Cape Coral) there was No Cape High...didn't open until 1979...it was either North Ft Myers, Cypress Lake, or if you were Catholic with $$$$$$...Bishop Verot

Earnest and Teddy both went to Mariner HS.

They let people who lived in Cape Coral go to Cypress Lake across the bridge back in the day? I guess if there was no closer option that makes sense. Just hard to imagine now with all of the schools that exist now

Earnest and Teddy both went to Mariner HS.

They let people who lived in Cape Coral go to Cypress Lake across the bridge back in the day? I guess if there was no closer option that makes sense. Just hard to imagine now with all of the schools that exist now
Meant Mariner...which came after Cape Coral High....if you lived on one side of Cape Coral Pkwy...you went to Cypress...if you lived on the other side..you went to North Ft Myers...if you lived wayyyy down Del Prado...you might have gone to Riverdale. I'm talking Mid-70s....My GF in HS went to Cypress...even though we lived 4 blks away from each other....back then there was split sessions....9th and 11th in the a.m....10th and 12th later...

Meant Mariner...which came after Cape Coral High....if you lived on one side of Cape Coral Pkwy...you went to Cypress...if you lived on the other side..you went to North Ft Myers...if you lived wayyyy down Del Prado...you might have gone to Riverdale. I'm talking Mid-70s....My GF in HS went to Cypress...even though we lived 4 blks away from each other.

Del Prado to Riverdale had to have been close to an hour bus ride back in the day. That's wild.

Advertisement
@JG14 My bus stop my frosh yr was on Coronado....then to Del Prado...then a right on Hancock Bridge Pkwy all the way to Orange Grove Blvd to NFM....Long *** ride with 17,000 stops...Lol...

@JG14 This is wayyyyyy back when the Rose Gardens was the place to hang out...the Iwo Jima Statue that's on Del Prado right now...used to be at the Rose Gardens...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only thing I remember from Riverdale was the Lords of Chaos murder
My HS FB Coach was Ron Hoover...Legendary....but Ft Myers FB Coach Sam Sirianni was even more Legendary...I'm friends with his daughter Stephanie...she's a HUGE UM Fan

Hummel was @ North when I was back there. Sirianni was great until all the new schools opened up and they started raiding his cookie jar in Dunbar

Hummel was @ North when I was back there. Sirianni was great until all the new schools opened up and they started raiding his cookie jar in Dunbar
I knew Wade Hummel well...Hoover was the HC.....Tom Gorton DC....Hildebrand OC....

Sam coached Jammi and Taylor Timmons...he was Originally from West Virginia....Hoover coached Deion...Warren Williams...Javon Kearse...Devine and a Guy named Johnny Long, a Legend at NFM....my Hoops coach was Joe Jackson who was also a Dean with Steve D'Shazo

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's 100 % thinking about leaving. If he does it'll be after spring. I'm pretty sure he's still working through his injury.
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Advertisement
Back