Justin flowe

Wut? Oregon right now is sitting below Miami at 18

View attachment 105488
Has signing day concluded? Is their 2020 class complete? Last year in Mario’s 1st year his class finished 7th. Yes they are 18 but nsd is February. Dude just got a commitment from the number 1 and number ILB in the nation. I think we can we can expect a couple more signings unless he’s done.

Advertisement
I mean look at Chris Morris, Top 100 kid begging for an offer back in April but we dont offer until October then we tell him NOT to come for an OV?

The way we recruit is ******* ridiculous and counter productive
Did we really tell Morris not to OV?

We give these kids every reason to go elsewhere we've had 15 loses in 3 years! These coaches cant see what we all see on offense. I wouldn't wanna play for this **** show either! I'll use JT4 as a prime example dude never had more than 30 catches around 400 yards lmao who could blame him for his frustrations really. Perry an Willams were so on an off this year who could blame Tate for his frustrations. If you were Flowe, Surtain jr, Campbell or any other elite recruit why tf would u sign up for this **** show. I cant even watch the games anymore it's ridiculous. Slow *** outdated offence no adjustments ever it's the same **** every year for almost 20 years! **** I feel like I could recruit an call better games then this staff. I love tf out my team that will never change but right now were a joke. Manny **** the bed hiring enos! This offence should be putting up 50 against these sorry *** ACC teams but teams like GT and omg FIU beating us smh I'm not talking **** just facts **** is sad bruh!

Did we really tell Morris not to OV?

i think ATM told him not to come if im thinking of the same kid. fit wise, he wasnt gonna work tho if it is the same kid. dudes bout hunting and all other things found out on that duck dynasty show

We give these kids every reason to go elsewhere we've had 15 loses in 3 years! These coaches cant see what we all see on offense. I wouldn't wanna play for this **** show either! I'll use JT4 as a prime example dude never had more than 30 catches around 400 yards lmao who could blame him for his frustrations really. Perry an Willams were so on an off this year who could blame Tate for his frustrations. If you were Flowe, Surtain jr, Campbell or any other elite recruit why tf would u sign up for this **** show. I cant even watch the games anymore it's ridiculous. Slow *** outdated offence no adjustments ever it's the same **** every year for almost 20 years! **** I feel like I could recruit an call better games then this staff. I love tf out my team that will never change but right now were a joke. Manny **** the bed hiring enos! This offence should be putting up 50 against these sorry *** ACC teams but teams like GT and omg FIU beating us smh I'm not talking **** just facts **** is sad bruh!

tate so frustrated that he bailed on his team and went to play patty cake with his GF.

Advertisement
i think ATM told him not to come if im thinking of the same kid. fit wise, he wasnt gonna work tho if it is the same kid. dudes bout hunting and all other things found out on that duck dynasty show

We told him on Thursday night dont bother coming.

I think we can we can expect a couple more signings unless he’s done.

Lol, so you just made a hypothetical and then wrote a caveat in the same sentence to cover yourself up in case you end up being wrong. The Stugotz is strong inside you. Let me end this right now.

I don't like Manny. I am just another broken, run-down Miami fan that has grown apathetic to the product that's being put on the field. I lasted a very long time but the 2018 opener vs LSU was the final straw.

But you will not convince me that Mario Cristobal is a great recruiter.

Cheers to you, sir.

Advertisement
I havent wavered one bit in saying that

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Theses dumbasses on this board blame bags for everything. We get a 5 star it is cause he wants to be a cane. Clemson gets one and there is the bag excuse . Like championship team needs bags but ****** Miami doesn’t
I dont think most put it in proper context. When ur talking about potentially elite kids BAGS ARE BIG. They are prevalent and real. HOWEVER when you give those same elite kids all of these very real examples on the field and with the staph while also not being able to compete with the monetary side of things it gets real tough. Gotta be able to check off most boxes to get the good ones.

Advertisement
I dont think most put it in proper context. When ur talking about potentially elite kids BAGS ARE BIG. They are prevalent and real. HOWEVER when you give those same elite kids all of these very real examples on the field and with the staph while also not being able to compete with the monetary side of things it gets real tough. Gotta be able to check off most boxes to get the good ones.
But the city is lit DSD. Mr Miami took him out on the town!!!!

Once again which was what?

From what I was told Greene, Baynes, and Brown all committed at the dinner, their families said otherwise. Late to the party for Baynes and Brown and momma told Greene "You aint going to no ******* Miami"

Ive said for Months it was a Oregon vs Miami battle for Flowe and just like last year you cant get lose to basketball schools and FIU and expect elite kids to jump on board.

And the flip that I heard was Avantae Williams but I didn't list his name because I didnt want to jinx it.

But at the end of the day, we have poodles on the recruiting trail who cant see **** right in there face. We stopped recruiting kids we could have signed of we fought for them and we spent a ton of time and effort after a kid who decommitted twice. But now look at us, another year caught with our **** in our hands chasing kids who we should have stopped recruiting months ago in Francois.

You dont take guys like Banda, Patke, Rumph, Barry into these recruiting battles for the elites and expect victory.
Our staph can't recruit....the names u mention at the end can't close. But u forgot the rest of the staph...none of them can recruit except fields and Hickson and Hickson got help from Knightons parents. Also Chaney is an easy pull he loves the U and probably got the biggest bag and we couldn't spread the wealth around

I get what you are saying but this is what our coaches are being paid to do. They are paid to recruit and develop.

So, if he visits...Coaches are clueless. How did they not know he was looking for a free trip?
If they tell him don't bother... How can they not even take a shot at this kid, smh.

I mean look at Keele Ringo, Elias Ricks, and Kendall Milton

National kids who had to reach out to us to get our attention. And when we did, we tell them nah get to the back we will offer when we feel like it.

Its like our staff operates like kids dont talk to each other and laugh at our efforts. Always trying to scramble in the end. 7 P5 OL within 2 hours of campus. How many did Miami sign?? 0

Poodles on the trail
Nah. They tried to reach out numerous times and staff wouldnt respond. I had to get involved just to get any response. Wont even mention others. Just real sad when all had legit interest in the program and people wouldnt pay it no mind cause the focus needs to be on south floriduh kids in our blueprint. So many excuses for **** results.

Advertisement
Back