Justin flowe

Advertisement
How about u open those eyes and see when he got hired he never ever had a history of recruiting. Kids that are going to other schools like Maryland and Oregon it's not because of record it's because the coaches r known for recruiting. They hired a staff that's does both jobs not one....we keep hiring guys that do one or the other. We need someone who recruits elite level players and is a great staff builder who gets a staffs that does both well. Then get rid of the basic *** suck players get them the fuq out and recruit dogs and build it slowly not with the Corey Flagg a of the world. A LB that we will dog cause he's slow then ask why he isn't playing well....well because he is what he is. Sorry for the rant this program and fans upset me

We arguing the same thing!??!!

Lol

We are bringing in these unproven coaches and giving them full autonomy that they haven’t earned through their previous performances.

Remember when Golden didn’t get the PSU job. And it was rumored they were concerned about who his DC would be because they wanted no parts of D’Onfrio? I said to myself those guys will have a better program than us soon. Because they pay attention to the staff hires.

I think you should check that. Oregon in 2005ish-2007ish was bottom of Pac12. Chip came in they went from 8-9th in their conference to 3rd and 4th. Go year by year:

Where were they ranked nationally? They never had a top 10 recruiting class. Mario in year 1 was ranked 7. He’s still not done.

Advertisement
How are going to close with elite athletes, when we can’t win easy games. The last two are the main reason other coaching staffs make it simple to recruit against. Win on the field and we will win in the recruiting trail. Manny probably isn’t the guy that will get it done.

Where were they ranked nationally? They never had a top 10 recruiting class. Mario in year 1 was ranked 7. He’s still not done.

Wut? Oregon right now is sitting below Miami at 18

1576701090840.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We arguing the same thing!??!!

Lol

We are bringing in these unproven coaches and giving them full autonomy that they haven’t earned through their previous performances.

Remember when Golden didn’t get the PSU job. And it was rumored they were concerned about who his DC would be because they wanted no parts of D’Onfrio? I said to myself those guys will have a better program than us soon. Because they pay attention to the staff hires.
Yup

He must have been very close with Rohan to pumpfake Miami on the hat selection. He couldn’t have done that to Clemson? Fck this entire joke of a program.

Allegedly, Clem$on pulled his offer recently once they knew he was going to Oregon.

So, out of respect for Yabo and the small fortune he likely offered him, he probably promised him no Clemp$on on table...lol.

You know, respect the cheaters and **** on the nobody head coach recruiting with both hands tied behind his back.

UM

Advertisement
For your bull chit information, ninja. That's what.

Once again which was what?

From what I was told Greene, Baynes, and Brown all committed at the dinner, their families said otherwise. Late to the party for Baynes and Brown and momma told Greene "You aint going to no ******* Miami"

Ive said for Months it was a Oregon vs Miami battle for Flowe and just like last year you cant get lose to basketball schools and FIU and expect elite kids to jump on board.

And the flip that I heard was Avantae Williams but I didn't list his name because I didnt want to jinx it.

But at the end of the day, we have poodles on the recruiting trail who cant see **** right in there face. We stopped recruiting kids we could have signed of we fought for them and we spent a ton of time and effort after a kid who decommitted twice. But now look at us, another year caught with our **** in our hands chasing kids who we should have stopped recruiting months ago in Francois.

You dont take guys like Banda, Patke, Rumph, Barry into these recruiting battles for the elites and expect victory.

Anybody that thought this kid was coming in the first place, take a lap. And let’s let this fall to back page. I’m just glad he didn’t go to Clumpson

I mean look at Keele Ringo, Elias Ricks, and Kendall Milton

National kids who had to reach out to us to get our attention. And when we did, we tell them nah get to the back we will offer when we feel like it.

Its like our staff operates like kids dont talk to each other and laugh at our efforts. Always trying to scramble in the end. 7 P5 OL within 2 hours of campus. How many did Miami sign?? 0

Poodles on the trail

Advertisement
Back