Justin flowe

I would agree if UO was pulling in classes like this prior to Mario but they weren’t.

I think you should check that. Oregon in 2005ish-2007ish was bottom of Pac12. Chip came in they went from 8-9th in their conference to 3rd and 4th. Go year by year:

Advertisement
Knew he wasn't coming. Kinda even surprised we made it to the table.... But the disrespect was uncalled for. That shocked me coming from him. Like why??

Because a Miami offer and commitment are made to be mocked now. Every year thousands of future recruits following the timeline of other recruits know only 2 things about Miami - good players decommit there and on signing day High School kids tease Miami and go elsewhere. Maybe this happens to other programs consistently and it is just how recruiting is now. But there is a way to stop it, you start pulling offers, locking backup guys a week before signing day, and stop chasing decommitted players.

We have to start over from the top to bottom & rid the program of everything & everyone that has been a hindrance to our progress.

The BOT needs to be gutted, The Funeral Home Director Julio Frenk needs to be fired, Mangina James needs to be fired, and this Corching staff needs to be thrown off a boat wrapped in a trash bag with cinder blocks cemented on their feet.

Now, the reality of that happening is literally 0%, but that's what's needed in order to fix all our problems.

We are what we are, which is a bottom dwelling ACC program that runs a prehistoric offense & can't compete at a high level at all... This is the 6-6 Coral Gables Hurricanes & this is what we'll continue to be for the foreseeable future.
Coral Gabe Canes Baby :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So we legit missed on everyone correct? Including losing a commit? Cool just checking.

dont give oregon too much credit. their bum *** did hire taggart.

Hey, no credit coming from me. Difference is Oregon has the money to cover up complete mistakes.

*Wait, Oregon is WILLING to spend the money to cover up their mistakes*

Advertisement
Hey, no credit coming from me. Difference is Oregon has the money to cover up complete mistakes.

*Wait, Oregon is WILLING to spend the money to cover up their mistakes*

theyre def willing to spend bc phil knight funds that place like its his job. they did settle on mario (remmeber they were looking elsewhere, but the players and mario begged essentially for the opportunity after tags left.

Mario wont take the job because:
1. Knight will raise his salary above what we can pay and....
2. Even if we pay him, we cannot afford what he will need for staff and shadow staff to compete..
Thus, we cannot afford to compete....which is that the real problem is.

Bingo. It’s an Arms race and he have a ******* squirt gun.

Advertisement
Can we hire 20-30 analysts and back office staff, directors of HS recruiting, etc? That's the money we need above and beyond the 11 corches we pay now. That's where we all short....oh, and also money for recruits...which we "don't/won't" do" and Oregon and every other competitive program assuredly does.
You do realize we have analysts too. Maybe not upper 20s but we do. And stop with we dont have money we have money hence why whenever there is hype around the program we land top talent. Chaney,brevin,pope etc. The boosters give money when they see results. Get a competent coaching staff and u win. We dont have that.

So we legit missed on everyone correct? Including losing a commit? Cool just checking.

been called it. The writing was on the wall but no one wants to see it. If you do call it as it is, everyone cries and says you are negative. The program is a dumpster fire.

There is talent on the roster though. The staff has to change. Manny has to save his own skin and fire his butt buddies Banda and Patke. He also needs to move on from Barry and Enos. The problem is, he won’t make any of those moves. Manny will be fired after next season

I hate Manny and this staff but he's probably right. It's the school y'all need to wake up

It’s always some other excuse. Yet Maryland just flipped a kid from LSU the #1 team in the land and playoff favorite.

The problem is that we have a coach so arrogant that he thought it wouldn’t be hard to sell a 6-6 program to elite players....as if he is something special.

I said it weeks ago. I lost faith in manny long term because of the amount of excuses he makes. He never assumes ownership and responsibility.

Its dangerous because no matter who he surrounds himself with he will find something.
Today it’s “it hard to get kids at 6-6”.

Next year will be something else.

Advertisement
You do realize we have analysts too. Maybe not upper 20s but we do. And stop with we dont have money we have money hence why whenever there is hype around the program we land top talent. Chaney,brevin,pope etc. The boosters give money when they see results. Get a competent coaching staff and u win. We dont have that.

Wait a minute, you've spent last month telling us nothing is wrong with the coaching staff....So now you are defending the front office/not the coaching staff?! Gotcha

Bingo. It’s an Arms race and he have a ******* squirt gun.

They were saying on ESPNU a couple months ago that if this pay for likeness gets through, Oregon will be the best job with Nike funding the entire thing. Why would Mario leave THAT to come to a school that has an SJW as the assistant AD and an inept AD?

Wait a minute, you've spent last month telling us nothing is wrong with the coaching staff....So now you are defending the front office/not the coaching staff?! Gotcha
When did I say there is nothing wrong with this staff. I have been calling for enos and barry to be fired and Baker also. As time has gone on i have lost more and more faith in diaz. I'm not defending anyone in the front office I'm calling it how I see it. I thought the problem was our offense until I noticed more and more that these players dont care because our hc doesnt care

Advertisement
It’s always some other excuse. Yet Maryland just flipped a kid from LSU the #1 team in the land and playoff favorite.

The problem is that we have a coach so arrogant that he thought it wouldn’t be hard to sell a 6-6 program to elite players....as if he is something special.

I said it weeks ago. I lost faith in manny long term because of the amount of excuses he makes. He never assumes ownership and responsibility.

Its dangerous because no matter who he surrounds himself with he will find something.
Today it’s “it hard to get kids at 6-6”.

Next year will be something else.
How about u open those eyes and see when he got hired he never ever had a history of recruiting. Kids that are going to other schools like Maryland and Oregon it's not because of record it's because the coaches r known for recruiting. They hired a staff that's does both jobs not one....we keep hiring guys that do one or the other. We need someone who recruits elite level players and is a great staff builder who gets a staffs that does both well. Then get rid of the basic *** suck players get them the fuq out and recruit dogs and build it slowly not with the Corey Flagg a of the world. A LB that we will dog cause he's slow then ask why he isn't playing well....well because he is what he is. Sorry for the rant this program and fans upset me

Mario wont take the job because:
1. Knight will raise his salary above what we can pay and....
2. Even if we pay him, we cannot afford what he will need for staff and shadow staff to compete..
Thus, we cannot afford to compete....which is that the real problem is.
Yet it was set up and flake **** his pannies and hired Shanny

Staff cant close. Cant recruit and kept elite talent with poodles on the staff. Simple as that.

Had 3 commits at dinner and none of them signed.
No such thing as a silent commit. So for future reference, I wouldn’t mention anything on this board when there is a “silent” commit.

Advertisement
Back