Justin flowe

Advertisement
eh. it helps to have bags. mario is a good recruiter, but he does have a war chest there like he did at bama. there was a poster who knows his family ro something and basically, it was he wouldnt be as good as he can be here bc of the lack of resources that go into recruiting high level kids
Idk, didn't Richt have a nice war chest at Georgia? He landed top classes there and landed a nice class here. Taggart couldn't do what Mario is doing at Oregon.

Idk, didn't Richt have a nice war chest at Georgia? He landed top classes there and landed a nice class here. Taggart couldn't do what Mario is doing at Oregon.

richt landed a nice class here. he was still getting told to get bent by the same kids at the same HS he successfully recruited at UGA. mario is a **** good recruiter but he wouldnt be elite here. w that said, there are other coaches we couldve hired who are better than mario and manny yet we didnt bc well the BOT has their own agenda

richt landed a nice class here. he was still getting told to get bent by the same kids at the same HS he successfully recruited at UGA. mario is a **** good recruiter but he wouldnt be elite here. w that said, there are other coaches we couldve hired who are better than mario and manny yet we didnt bc well the BOT has their own agenda
I just want someone that can recruit and coach. If both is too much to ask for, at least be able to do one or the other. Recruiting aside, you have to give Mario credit for that Oline. He completely changed the mentality and culture of that team. Guess that's we need right now.

If what's circulating is true (Hire was Mario until Blake went to Manny), then without a doubt Mario should have been here. I'm aware that there are better coaches out there and the incompetency of the BOT.

I just want someone that can recruit and coach. If both is too much to ask for, at least be able to do one or the other. Recruiting aside, you have to give Mario credit for that Oline. He completely changed the mentality and culture of that team. Guess that's we need right now.

If what's circulating is true (Hire was Mario until Blake went to Manny), then without a doubt Mario should have been here. I'm aware that there are better coaches out there and the incompetency of the BOT.

of course.

and i do think half the BOT wanted Mario and half wanted Manny, bc id ont think Blake has that much power

Advertisement
I can't imagine this class not being better if Mario were here. Not to mention, I highly doubt we lose 6 games. Especially FIU. He would have made sure we win that game by 60. Nobody knows if Mario is the answer, it's looking more and more like Manny isn't. He definitely should have gone to Temple to get HC experience. His learning on the fly has set this program back.

Advertisement
Advertisement

So we have to give credit to Mario for that OL and changing the offensive mentality and culture.

Pre-Mario and Taggert Offensive Scoring numbers for Oregon

2013- 4th
2014- 4th
2015- 5th
2016- 27th

Enter Mario and Taggert

2017- 18th
2018- 25th
2019- 15th

But lets give Mario credit for the OL improvement when he technically is responsible for bringing in 1 person on the OL.

Take the orange and green glasses off.

So we have to give credit to Mario for that OL and changing the offensive mentality and culture.

Pre-Mario and Taggert Offensive Scoring numbers for Oregon

2013- 4th
2014- 4th
2015- 5th
2016- 27th

Enter Mario and Taggert

2017- 18th
2018- 25th
2019- 15th

But lets give Mario credit for the OL improvement when he technically is responsible for bringing in 1 person on the OL.

Take the orange and green glasses off.

If you actually watched Oregon this year and didn't see a night and day difference on the OL compared to what they were doing a few years ago, pre-Mario, then I don't know what to tell you.

He's not Nick Saban but any argument that he wouldn't be a massive upgrade here has an agenda behind it.

Advertisement
If you actually watched Oregon this year and didn't see a night and day difference on the OL compared to what they were doing a few years ago, pre-Mario, then I don't know what to tell you.

He's not Nick Saban but any argument that he wouldn't be a massive upgrade here has an agenda behind it.
this board has been bashing mario since he left here for bama or maybe even before. i am mystified by it.

Advertisement
Back