Justin flowe

Advertisement
Yikes. Completely forgot about these two, playing on the (until last year) Godawful 49ers will do that.
Enve so, 3 were DL Oregon doesn't seem to send other positions high to the draft, I'm a little confused to Oregon becoming his #1
Come on now. They send people high in the draft sometimes players that are extremely overhyped. Look at your original point Dion Jordan. However, to be fair. Their stream of success only started less than 20 years ago with Harrington and the popularity probably grew with Dennis Dixon in 07. However, Chip Kelly elevated them to national heights and that hasn’t been 10 years. They don’t really have a strong history just recent success. But having the players I named drafted high is an accomplishment.

Come on now. They send people high in the draft sometimes players that are extremely overhyped. Look at your original point Dion Jordan. However, to be fair. Their stream of success only started less than 20 years ago with Harrington and the popularity probably grew with Dennis Dixon in 07. However, Chip Kelly elevated them to national heights and that hasn’t been 10 years. They don’t really have a strong history just recent success. But having the players I named drafted high is an accomplishment.
For sure, not even sh*tting on them tbh, just think if I could stay at USC or go to Clemson I wouldn't even consider going to Eugene.

Advertisement
06F75679-9DBB-43F8-A26E-D1FB8339C309.jpeg

I don’t give a **** what it’s called. I’m telling you what would’ve happened. He ain’t firing nobody if in his first year the team won 9 games. He thought after Louisville the offense was coming together.

He got shook by what he saw against FIU and Duke. Whether he does anything about it we’ll see but finishing 8-4 with a 5 game winning streak and a bowl game not in Shreveport would’ve been looked at as trending up.

Dabo needed 6-7 before he fired his boy at OC and hired Chad Morris. Orgeron needed one final data point of looking like trash on offense against Notre Dame in a bowl game before getting rid of Matt Canada. Even everyone’s favorite Butch needed 66 and 45 points given up in back to back weeks before he finally canned Bill Miller.

“Trending up”
Str8 from the Al Golden playbook.

I know Manny wouldn’t have fired anyone after an 8 win season. Because he not taking action after a 6 win season.

But that ain’t trending up. Even at 8 wins we would have been almost dead last in offensive production. That is a losing formula.

And you are making my point for me. Manny has the blueprint from the coaches before him of the actions he needs to take to be successful.

Honestly at this point even a new OC probably won’t save manny. He is terrible at personnel, motivating and recruiting and average at XOs.

We took are shot and were in the game. I realize that is no real consolation but that's how recruiting goes when you finish 6-6 with an absolutely terrible finish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario lands him, it proves he's elite. All this talk about him wanting the city life and yet he chooses ****hole Eugene. I don't believe the thing about the grandma for a second. This same grandma that preferred Clemson before.

We got the wrong Cuban. **** Blake James.
He has the backing at Oregon.....he possibly can't do that here

Advertisement
He'll consistently land slightly better classes than 2018 Richt.

eh. it helps to have bags. mario is a good recruiter, but he does have a war chest there like he did at bama. there was a poster who knows his family ro something and basically, it was he wouldnt be as good as he can be here bc of the lack of resources that go into recruiting high level kids

It’s 10:45 AM. We just got massively trolled by a local kid at a school in Dade county that de-committed 2xs, yet the staff felt confident was coming. If you are sitting here thinking that Flowe is coming here and our staff has a good feeling, please check in to your nearest drug rehab facility

eh. it helps to have bags. mario is a good recruiter, but he does have a war chest there like he did at bama. there was a poster who knows his family ro something and basically, it was he wouldnt be as good as he can be here bc of the lack of resources that go into recruiting high level kids

Yeah cause Chip was getting top kids during his time UO. Bag excuse is for losers

Advertisement
Back