Justin flowe

Advertisement
Crystal balled to Oregon by Barton Simmons
Cristobal doing work
85205492-94B8-4718-9E90-1E01A2F6DD66.jpeg

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, Cristobal beating us for this kid right after he won the Pac 12 to go to the Rose Bowl has to feel pretty good for a guy who Blake wouldn't even let interview for the job.

Say whatever you want about the guy and whether he's a great coach or not, that's the type of **** I'd LOVE to see out of ANY head coach for our program. Haven't seen something savage as **** like that on the trail since Butch.

Advertisement
If Mario lands him, it proves he's elite. All this talk about him wanting the city life and yet he chooses ****hole Eugene. I don't believe the thing about the grandma for a second. This same grandma that preferred Clemson before.

We got the wrong Cuban. **** Blake James.

Advertisement
Before FIU we were gonna be stuck with Enos. If Manny fires him and Barry and hires a spread OC with a competent OL coach I’ll gladly take the trade off

That’s called settling.

Any Corch should beat FIU with Miami Roster.

Making changes after you lose to them, the damage has already been done.

Manny was suppose to still beat these garbage schools. Win 9 and like the “savage” he claimed to be still make changes because being the worst in offense in the country is unacceptable at the U.

As others have said....if there was going to be a quick hire with little effort. It was Mario not Manny that should have been the call.

Not gonna lie, Cristobal beating us for this kid right after he won the Pac 12 to go to the Rose Bowl has to feel pretty good for a guy who Blake wouldn't even let interview for the job.

Say whatever you want about the guy and whether he's a great coach or not, that's the type of **** I'd LOVE to see out of ANY head coach for our program. Haven't seen something savage as **** like that on the trail since Butch.
He learnt it from Butch...and he'll be the 1st to tell you...

Advertisement

You’re delusional or drunk. When are you people going to understand Cristobal probably has one of the deepest war chest in college football cause of that Nike Money?!!! Kinda of hard not getting top classes with that. And with all that he will never make it to a play off game.

That’s called settling.

Any Corch should beat FIU with Miami Roster.

Making changes after you lose to them, the damage has already been done.

Manny was suppose to still beat these garbage schools. Win 9 and like the “savage” he claimed to be still make changes because being the worst in offense in the country is unacceptable at the U.

As others have said....if there was going to be a quick hire with little effort. It was Mario not Manny that should have been the call.
I don’t give a **** what it’s called. I’m telling you what would’ve happened. He ain’t firing nobody if in his first year the team won 9 games. He thought after Louisville the offense was coming together.

He got shook by what he saw against FIU and Duke. Whether he does anything about it we’ll see but finishing 8-4 with a 5 game winning streak and a bowl game not in Shreveport would’ve been looked at as trending up.

Dabo needed 6-7 before he fired his boy at OC and hired Chad Morris. Orgeron needed one final data point of looking like trash on offense against Notre Dame in a bowl game before getting rid of Matt Canada. Even everyone’s favorite Butch needed 66 and 45 points given up in back to back weeks before he finally canned Bill Miller.

Last edited:
Arik Armstead, Marcus Mariota, Deforest Buckner? I think Armstead is having a good season. Anyway they send people to the league.
Yikes. Completely forgot about these two, playing on the (until last year) Godawful 49ers will do that.
Enve so, 3 were DL Oregon doesn't seem to send other positions high to the draft, I'm a little confused to Oregon becoming his #1

Advertisement
Back