Justin flowe

Long shot but man alive, what a huge boost this would be to Miami this year and BEYOND. This NLI day doesn't feel like last year despite the late noise from some. If we sign the committed minus maybe 1, maybe we get 1 surprise. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Long shot but man alive, what a huge boost this would be to Miami this year and BEYOND. This NLI day doesn't feel like last year despite the late noise from some. If we sign the committed minus maybe 1, maybe we get 1 surprise. Go Canes.
desperately need some positive momentum for this program right now, and if Flowe commits that would big a massive wave of it.

When is gonna work in our favor that a kid decides they want to get out of the area and experience something different? I mean thats the excuse we get all the time from the local kids

avoiding “insiders” and professional beat writers until tomorrow night because....[
B2AF5E33-7A30-433E-9AD1-71774C8689BC.gif

Advertisement
I think it’s us and USC. Kid wants to live in a lively city, but USC is the local school so that’s really tough to beat, especially after the way we closed out the season.

Easy to explain away the end of the season. Did you see Shaq making half-assed attempts at tackling and getting trucked by FIU? Cause I sure did. That was supposed to be a senior leader who would have too much pride to get beat by FIU but he was going through the motions. You can't say Shaq doesn't have the physical tools or the coaching. And Manny Diaz shouldn't have to motivate the kids to beat FIU. GT? Sure. FIU? Miami players should have wanted to destroy them. But the upperclassmen lacked desire. You can't teach pride.

Flowe will be a day 1 starter guaranteed and likely the team captain. There are certain people who want to lead. I think Flowe is one of them.

Advertisement
Maybe Mario will do us a solid and if the kid is now leaning USC over Oregon, he'll tell him a better future lies in Miami. After all, Cristobal will probably be his HC at Miami in Flowes junior year.

There are few things in life I'm sure of, but one of them is that Miami will go all out for Cristobal if/when Diaz flops.

Plus it would be a funny f--- you to USC and a savage coaching move if word comes out that Cristobal realized Flowe was leaning USC and he talked him into going to Miami to keep him out of the Pac12

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back