Justin flowe

Advertisement
Greg Biggins lead recruiting reporter for Justin Flowe

So here's the latest. Talked to a family member who handles Flowe's recruitment and right now, there is still no final decision. Plan is for family to hash things out later today and have a final decision by the early evening. Now I've seen countless times where a player makes a 'final decision' night before SD and wakes up next morning and changes his mind, especially if that player is deciding to leave home so I won't feel this one is over until he actually signs on the dotted line. It's USC and Oregon but Miami is still hanging around, which was a surprise to me. I've mentioned that Justin's grandmother carries a lot of weight in his decision and she wants him home. Ironically, was told she actually favored Clemson until Justin said he just couldn't see himself living there. At that time, Oregon was the leader but that was before his USC visit. Family loved the trip to USC, location is big for sure and Justin has a very strong comfort level there. I'll say this, while some in the family want Justin at SC others think Oregon is the better fit and feel getting out of L.A to avoid some of the distractions that come with it would be good for him. As mentioned earlier, his announcement is set for 11:00 (PST) on ESPN tomorrow.

Advertisement
This would be the biggest shock in Miami recruiting history. Even with some of our other late flips (Howard, Coley, etc.), news started breaking that we were likely the spot and we were going to get the commitment. We have not been mentioned as a front runner at all. Just lingering. So let's see what happens. It would be a coup

Advertisement
So he likes Miami but isn’t coming here. Sounds like every other kid in America that isn’t from bumf*** nowhere.

im not even sure that the dude knows ****. flowe was quiet bout his entire recruitment and suddenyl all the info is dropping? nah. just a bunch of people making guesses and hoping they think theyre right to me. even, wiltfong is out there guessing

Advertisement
This would be the biggest shock in Miami recruiting history. Even with some of our other late flips (Howard, Coley, etc.), news started breaking that we were likely the spot and we were going to get the commitment. We have not been mentioned as a front runner at all. Just lingering. So let's see what happens. It would be a coup
With Howard there was late buzz like with Oregon and USC right now for Flowe. There is nothing that even says it's us at all....nothing but this board that's it. Everywhere else on the planet says he's going elsewhere it's just this forums and some fans..the got hooked with the sinker and ran with it. Hes not coming here man...people that have followed recruiting for years know that all signs point to not here. Those aren't good signs at all leading up to an announcement.

Anyway what time does he announce

Advertisement
im not even sure that the dude knows ****. flowe was quiet bout his entire recruitment and suddenyl all the info is dropping? nah. just a bunch of people making guesses and hoping they think theyre right to me. even, wiltfong is out there guessing

There's a couple of recruits we say this about every year when the leaks start to go against us and crush our dream. It is a coping mechanism.

Agreed, but still think ultimately what he said about Miami is true. Hasn’t completely ruled us out but we’re a distant 3rd. It’s down to Oregon and USC.

Agreed, but still think ultimately what he said about Miami is true. Hasn’t completely ruled us out but we’re a distant 3rd. It’s down to Oregon and USC.

i doubt biggins knows anything bout this kids recruitment. not saying hes coming to miami, but i dont think anyone knows. bigs literally just said all three schools in his final 3 are in it surprisingly and no decision made lol.

Advertisement
Back