Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm all for the staff shooting their shot here with Flowe. If they didn't suck at coaching the team (losing to Duke, FIU, and GT) this would prob be in the bag.

But still don't understand why we didn't push harder/take Hyppolite. We need at least 3 LBs in this class and missing on Greene and Flowe is going to bite us in the *** yet again

But still don't understand why we didn't push harder/take Hyppolite. We need at least 3 LBs in this class and missing on Greene and Flowe is going to bite us in the *** yet again

Or just take Machado now instead of going out of your way to jerk him off..."hey we are going to take you if we miss on Flowe and Greene" (Miss on both, and say nah we changed our mind)

I'm all for the staff shooting their shot here with Flowe. If they didn't suck at coaching the team (losing to Duke, FIU, and GT) this would prob be in the bag.

Bad misses for sure but I like what I saw from mccloud vs Pitt. I think We got star potential in Avery huff and brooks is going to step up big time imo. Plus add TAC with the other backers we have on the roster and we will be fine. Let’s see if they can land someone else at linebacker between now and the next signing period

Advertisement
Or just take Machado now instead of going out of your way to jerk him off..."hey we are going to take you if we miss on Flowe and Greene" (Miss on both, and say nah we changed our mind)

Machado doesn’t seem to be a Miami caliber player. Someone who is just taking up an IC. Rather save it and carry it over to next year, or use it in the transfer portal(even on someone who has to sit out a year) instead of picking up a guy who will never play here. Hypolite is another story because I think he was good enough to play here.

Machado doesn’t seem to be a Miami caliber player. Someone who is just taking up an IC. Rather save it and carry it over to next year, or use it in the transfer portal(even on someone who has to sit out a year) instead of picking up a guy who will never play here. Hypolite is another story because I think he was good enough to play here.

That's all fine and dandy, my point was don't go outta your way to jerk the kid.

Why do we keep savinig these up for "next year" when we need bodies at ol and lb RIGHT NOW? This staff baffles me.

Why do we keep savinig these up for "next year" when we need bodies at ol and lb RIGHT NOW? This staff baffles me.

I’m not giving a guy a scholarship to have a body. That’s how you get guys like bar milo at UM. That quality of player can have a preferred walk on spot but to waste an initial counter on a “body” is stupid when you only get so many every year.

Now a transfer who could play here is a different story. Im also not giving a one year player an IC because we are not on the brink of a national championship next year. Fill the roster with as much talent as possible and build for 2021 when we either take a step in the right direction or have a new coach who can actually do something with the talent on our roster.

Advertisement
If he by some.miracle came here at least I get to watch a mega superstar play on our team for the first time in a long time.

I’m not giving a guy a scholarship to have a body. That’s how you get guys like bar milo at UM. That quality of player can have a preferred walk on spot but to waste an initial counter on a “body” is stupid when you only get so many every year.

Now a transfer who could play here is a different story. Im also not giving a one year player an IC because we are not on the brink of a national championship next year. Fill the roster with as much talent as possible and build for 2021 when we either take a step in the right direction or have a new coach who can actually do something with the talent on our roster.

I get that, but we just cant seem to get the elite guys we are after, so we have to get somebody eventually.

Advertisement
it's like when you go to a bar and an average girl is all over you, but you want to see if the hot chick is available later in the night.

Advertisement
Back