Justin flowe

Advertisement
Mario can not do what he's doing at Oregon at UM

He would get played here on the trail...until we bag or leadership within the school is change...this is TNM ladies and gentlemen

Not a huge Mario guy but he's always been known as a recruiter. Manny has never been that guy, ever. Not saying he'd lock down Miami but he'd be a huge upgrade over Manny and his garbage staff recruiting wise. With that said, Miami could and should do better than Mario but with our clown show of an athletic department, we won't hire anyone worth a ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a huge Mario guy but he's always been known as a recruiter. Manny has never been that guy, ever. Not saying he'd lock down Miami but he'd be a huge upgrade over Manny and his garbage staff recruiting wise. With that said, Miami could and should do better than Mario but with our clown show of an athletic department, we won't hire anyone worth a ****.
Easy to be a good recruiter when u can drop a bag off. He wouldn’t pull any big fish here without that fact

Advertisement
Look, I'm not saying Mario is the end all, but looks look at the facts about Mario objectively:
  • He took over a Willie Taggert team - nuff said.
  • He is in a talent poor state.
  • He took his team to an 11-2 record
  • He won a Power 5 conference and beat the #5 team to do it.
  • He has his team situated at #6 in the country and if he beats Wisky (and that is my prediction), he'll be one of the hottest coaches in the country and will undoubtedly (pending a Rose Bowl win), be ranked in the top 5.
These are undeniable facts and even after his QB leaves, I don't see there being a drop-off.

Let me beat the retards to it - I don't want to be a Ducks fan and blah, blah, blah, however else I get blasted. What I do think, however, is if Mario is indeed interested in coming back home, the administration should be doing everything in their power to make that happen.

Advertisement
Look, I'm not saying Mario is the end all, but looks look at the facts about Mario objectively:
  • He has his team situated at #6 in the country and if he beats Wisky (and that is my prediction), he'll be one of the hottest coaches in the country and will undoubtedly (pending a Rose Bowl win), be ranked in the top 5.
These are undeniable facts and even after his QB leaves, I don't see there being a drop-off.

Let me beat the retards to it - I don't want to be a Ducks fan and blah, blah, blah, however else I get blasted. What I do think, however, is if Mario is indeed interested in coming back home, the administration should be doing everything in their power to make that happen.

We could do much worse than Mario. In fact we are currently doing much worse than Mario. I just don't think he's a championship level coach but he would at least have Miami respectable.

Mario is an experienced Manny. A Pom Pom recruiter and a below average coach. He has an experienced team with a top 7 player to be drafted at the QB position and this is it? No thanks.

Miami should expect better. The sad part is they won’t.

Mario is an experienced Manny. A Pom Pom recruiter and a below average coach. He has an experienced team with a top 7 player to be drafted at the QB position and this is it? No thanks.

Miami should expect better. The sad part is they won’t.

lol So to you this is a logical thought process to validate ur position against Mario??

Advertisement
Back