Justin flowe

Advertisement
no you aint dude you popped up in here 2 weeks ago saying **** when you started that 3 silent trash thread... before then i didnt even know u existed. quit spewing info u dont know.

Ive been around for a while now buddy

Ive been around for a while now buddy
How so when your first post on this board was sept 2019, yet as you claim have been telling flowe recruitment since the summer. quit the fake insider gig it aint cute.

How so when your first post on this board was sept 2019, yet as you claim have been telling flowe recruitment since the summer. quit the fake insider gig it aint cute.

reason why this profile name is 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do these random kids have so many 40-50 year old dudes they are friends with? And they are all famous...**** last year Sean Spence (who I imagine name rings pretty loud in northern dade tells Jarvis Brownlee to quit playing around on facebook and the kid de-committed a couple days later and went to FSU.

UM runs so bad with this ****. Even the random adult/kid relationships don't go in our favor.

No they weren’t.
Chip was Head Coach 2009-2012

Oregon 2009 team class rank - 30
Oregon 2010 team class rank - 12
Oregon 2011 team class rank - 12
Oregon 2012 team class rank - 14

Mario Cristobal has been HC at Oregon since 2017
Oregon 2017 team class rank - 19
Oregon 2018 team class rank - 7, highest in program history.
Oregon 2019 team class rank - 16 currently. According to the 247 calculator, adding Flowe would put them at 11. Again, higher than anything Chip ever had. I don’t know if they are expected to add anyone else either

So no, what you stated isn’t really true. Mario landed Oregon’s highest rated class in program history and adding Flowe will give them their second highest rated class in program history as it stands right now.

So again I ask...why is Mario able to reach heights they have never reached without competing for national championships if all of his success is due to Phil Knight money?

Simple. USC has a lame duck coach. Dont need to type to much more than that. They are doing about the same or a tad bit better than when chip Kelly was there..but chip isn't a big recruiter guy more so a scheme for guy. Manny isn't an xs and is guy all he really has is recruiting. So he focuses on that, brought in a recruiting department similar to bamas..hired guys from scouting websites to be in it.
Did that all to be behind in recruiting to a dope with a lisp name Manny Diaz.
Honestly he won't be able to recruit the same way here...and when he bombs it would be extremely bad.

Dont want him here. Tired of the used car salesman types or um guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
This IG account legit?

Attachments

• 42475C85-654B-4A3E-BB97-04A57919666C.jpeg
    42475C85-654B-4A3E-BB97-04A57919666C.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 356
Advertisement
Back