Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think the kid has done anything wrong whatsoever....and Hypothetically speaking....If Dabo gave him an ultimatum...and Flowe literally told him to eat sh*t....Then give him a 6th Star....
Justin did tell the clemson staff mutiple times he was gonna go public and commit, when he visited in summer he said he would, then he told them I wanna go on visits then commit, then it was I wanna do officials then commit. When Venables went in home he let him know it was commit or lose your spot. Justin politely said he needed to think about it, and now here we are.

Justin did tell the clemson staff mutiple times he was gonna go public and commit, when he visited in summer he said he would, then he told them I wanna go on visits then commit, then it was I wanna do officials then commit. When Venables went in home he let him know it was commit or lose your spot. Justin politely said he needed to think about it, and now here we are.
Nothing wrong with that...Kids doing his due diligence....Nice kid...Polite...and well versed in UM FB...more than I realized....

Advertisement
Not to reiterate...this Kid is cut from a different cloth...(as you can see)...It was apparent immediately when I met him...This kid will Star wherever he goes...I have No Doubt...Mature...Good Student....Jesus Christ I want this kid....
..did you seal the deal when you met with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
8D9A79CF-8DEE-430F-86F7-C2DE9D01523B.jpeg

I called this last week...I said that $$ Bag stuff is meaningless in his final decision....
That’s what separates the dogs from the divas.
To say no to so much and tell a dude that everyone worships and gets all weak when he walks in the room and look him in the eye as a 17-18 year old and not be intimidated one mfing bit and say “no man I’m good. I’m gonna sleep on that offer”. Especially when they say “commit or get it took” and still be “well then take it”.
I’m a fan regardless. It’s exactly the type of dudes we want.

Advertisement
Back