Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's obvious that no one here or anywhere else knows wtf is going on with this kid. According to these so called insiders he's went from a Clemson lock, to a late Oregon pickup because Mario is a monster recruiter, now to SC making moves and he's staying home. All of his within one weekend lol

Advertisement
Why is this thread still open? I’m telling a lot of you have the mentally of the Washington Generals. U love to keep losing!!! Lock this thread!

69294A11-2216-4329-90C4-D489DD6199B9.gif

He plays FS. In today’s nfl that position doesn’t get drafted that early. Being able to and not wanting to are two different things.

You must be a Steelers fan because comparing him to two HOF players is very comical. But I wouldn’t spend a top 15 pick on any position other then the big money positions like QB, DE, CB, OT, or a jerry jeudy type WR,

Nope I'm just arguing against the nonsense absolutes you're speaking with. I guess Luke Kuechly isn't a "big money" player either, and Aaron Donald is a late 1st rounder. See how dumb that sounds?

Advertisement
I'll start off by saying crootin aint for da weak, but it's crazy that our crootin has become an annual comedic event. We literally are oozing stories of epic trolls, last minute flips, and inconceivable decisions made by the coaching staph that CIS saw coming months in advance. It's UNREAL. So before early signing day I'll write it again with the comedic undertones these sayings have become #staytuned #watchthefinish

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
I’ve been reading the stuff on the USC sites. The grandmother is the key in this recruitment. She wants him close to home. The 247 West Coast guy said he really didn’t know which way it ends - he believes 100% USC is InThe thick of it. He also said that Flowe has said consistently that he wants to get away so they believe that Oregon May be the compromise. Flowe knows a number of the players there and really likes their DC and linebackers coach.

He also said that Flowe like Helton. They had Steele and Bru McCoy with him all weekend to push the narrative that “away” isn’t better. There are a couple of other recruits who they believe will come with Flowe should he sign with USC. And there are some rumors now that Bryce Young May be flipping back to USC too ...

Sounds like the Family is making the decision to keep him closer to home.

He should’ve asked McCoy what made u commit, decommit, commit, transfer, then transfer back?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only person who thinks we have any shot at Flowe is Stefan. Stefan said we lead for Greene late last week, too. It's probably the same delusional sources inside the Hecht giving him this info. All the CB's are to Oregon. Don't do this to yourselves. He ain't coming to play for Patkecakes.
i wouldnt trust CBs tbh esp since he hasnt done a recent interview, but unless, there is some secret that only UM and rohan know, i dont believe hes coming.

Advertisement
Back