Justin flowe

Just thinking out loud ok.

I would have taken Flowe to a Heat game and tell Flowe step back and watch the Playmaker walk and you tell me or anyone if opportunities don’t walk up to me and I played many years ago and look still getting opportunities and I retired.

Flowe your way better then me at your age imagine your possibilities OMG.

ONLY THE U BABY

Advertisement
This was posted by the USC recruiting reporter late last night. He's been pretty good - not a USC "homer" by any means:

Flowe is officially visiting with his family. It's quite the entourage from what I'm told and there's optimism that USC is making a move here. It's a tough read because sources around USC were very optimistic about running back Bijan Robinson committing over the summer and they were running in third place.

I spoke to some sources earlier tonight to clarify some things about Clemson and the commitment of Trenton Simpson. A lot of people automatically assumed that Simpson's scholarship offer and commitment was connect to Flowe's recruiting status. I wanted to dig a little deeper and see what the thinking was on Clemson's side.

From what I gather., Clemson got nervous about Flowe after their last in-home visit. The distance and the location of Clemson was a big culture shock and Flowe sorta conveyed that to their staff. It sounds like the Tigers were basically being proactive here and knew they could get Simpson locked in with minimal effort. Oregon had an in-home visit with Flowe Friday and the Ducks coaching staff is very confident they can out recruit USC for just about anyone right now. No one told me Clemson was out for Flowe, but that commitment by Simpson was connected to Flowe's recruitment.

USC has paired Flowe up with Chris Steele and Bru McCoy, two So Cal guys who left for OOS schools, only to return back to USC before they played a down. The hope is they will convince him to stay home....

Last edited:
@The Franchise

I’m seeing to a lot of gargling going on here. Can you please let the simps know that Mario probably wouldn’t recruit the same way here in a way only you can?
What Beanerdict Arnold is actually doing at Oregon is being way overhyped by the sadsack grovelers here. They’re so busy trying to get a taste of his *** that they never bothered to notice that bum *** 6-6 Manure is currently outrecruiting Mr. Rose Bowl.

They’re also so sucked into the hype that they forget all of brutal flops at Oregon. The guy doesn’t even know how to count or take a knee to end a game. Imagine if he was here and decided to run the ball, fumble and lose like he did against Stanford instead of just taking a knee and ending the game.

Advertisement
Only middle aged mothers care about USNWR rankings. Academics is something like 20% of the criteria they use when making the rankings and no businesses actually care about those rankings. Graduation rate and freshman retention rate don't have any bearing on how important their degree is.

GPAs are not standardized. UM has a massive amount of kids from NY, NJ, CT, MD, and New England. Those high schools are significantly harder than the schools filled with trailer trash in South Carolina. So I would hope the low lives that go to Clemson would have higher GPAs than the kids at Miami.

Being the top rated school in SC is nothing to be proud of considering no one with money wants to live in that schit hole.

Starting salaries also don't matter at all either. You could have a UM grad making 60K fresh out of college working as an associate, but in 5 years he will be making 7 figures . Then you have a kid from Clemson who goes and gets a blue collar job at Bill Bobs factory getting paid 80k a year with all the OT, but he will barely crack 6 figures after 5 years at that job.

I have no reason to brag to a poor imbecile that graduated from Clemson, but tons of members here know me personally and what I do for a living. A Clemson degree is laughed at in the financial world. You will never find a recent Clemson grad with a front office Wall Street job.

Unless your name is Tom Chapman you do not make more than me or make higher level hires than I do. So maybe you should go and talk to actual successful people and get a real grasp of the topic before responding.

Great job owning another Clemson lurker on this board. Clemson is not the top university in South Carolina, College of Charleston is. People go to Clemson for engineering, agriculture, or to suck off Dabo. 90% are sucking off Dabo and Pepermint Patty(Trevor Lawrence)

“The distance and the location of Clemson was a big culture shock”

Well what do you know?.

He said “of Clemson” meaning the culture shock of cow pastors, super churches, and sweet tea. Miami is in no way, shape, or form a culture shock to this kid. I actually read that as eliminating Clemson not Miami. This is one where the city and culture of Miami could possibility win us the recruiting battle for flowe. A lot of assuming seems to be going down on these 247 boards.

What Beanerdict Arnold is actually doing at Oregon is being way overhyped by the sadsack grovelers here. They’re so busy trying to get a taste of his *** that they never bothered to notice that bum *** 6-6 Manure is currently outrecruiting Mr. Rose Bowl.

They’re also so sucked into the hype that they forget all of brutal flops at Oregon. The guy doesn’t even know how to count or take a knee to end a game. Imagine if he was here and decided to run the ball, fumble and lose like he did against Stanford instead of just taking a knee and ending the game.

Oregon, coming off an 11-2 record and a Rose Bowl berth currently has a recruiting class ranked behind 6-6 Miami.

1--5 star
7--4 stars
11--3 stars

We have

0--5 stars
11--4 stars
9--3 stars

Great job owning another Clemson lurker on this board. Clemson is not the top university in South Carolina, College of Charleston is. People go to Clemson for engineering, agriculture, or to suck off Dabo. 90% are sucking off Dabo and Pepermint Patty(Trevor Lawrence)
Usc is better than college of Charleston

Advertisement
Usc is better than college of Charleston

For business not sure of much more, and I’m a USC alumni. If we were comparing the big 3 in Florida to the big 3 in South Carolina USC would be like FSU, Clemson would be like Florida, then a combination of MUSC(medical University of South Carolina) and College of Charleston would be like Miami.

Oregon, coming off an 11-2 record and a Rose Bowl berth currently has a recruiting class ranked behind 6-6 Miami.

1--5 star
7--4 stars
11--3 stars

We have

0--5 stars
11--4 stars
9--3 stars
Unfortunately, the Beanerdict *** eaters can’t see that post with their faces buried in his crotch. Do these guys realize they’re on the same side of the Beanerdict hype as Fairy Sperman, the biggest mush who has ever loosely followed UM football?

Advertisement
THREE THREE THREE POINTER ,

The Playmaker tells young kids on there OV , do NOT think of the next 4 years think of of 30 years .
Think of what business contacts the U brings , think of the City of Miami, Miami Beach , Ft. Lauderdale relationships to open doors.

This is what Flowe knows is important, he knows he can to to division IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII just above pop Warner at still be #1 MLB Draft choice.

Like safe driver looks 2-3 car’s ahead to be safe and smarter then the low rider MING running nitro methane supercharger.

I’m not against MING punks crashing because we always need organ donors like crazy motorcycle street racers there awesome body part donors.

BACK on topic, Flowe is all business smart young man.

Flowe looks ahead like his game be ahead of the play then DESTROY.
Y’all are ******* delusional.

These are football players. The majority are communications or sports management students. Outside of the rare Braxton Berrios type, they aren’t putting themselves in position to do much more than entry level positions anywhere.

Demetrius Jackson, who did everything right at UM, is coaching HS football and running for local politics.

These kids aren’t rubbing elbows with Miami billionaires. Most of the former players I’ve heard of are cops, teachers, etc... They’re blue collar workers. The good ole boy network at state schools is way better for them than the northeast “elite” network at UM

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at dudes still thinking this Wiltfong guy has some super powers.

He is a weathervane. He was wrong several times just last year until he switched a couple days before signing day. That motherfcker is playing the odds right now. And he’ll change his pick at the last minute like he regularly does if word leaks.

You guys need to quit acting like anyone knows anything solid. People hear ****. But no one knows what these kids are really going to do sometimes until the very last minute.

Exactly my point. Thank you friend.

Advertisement
Back