Justin flowe

Interesting to see all the sucking off of Mario's recruiting prowess when he has a class of 22 which is two more than Miami's and is behind Miami in class ranking on almost every site along with being behind Miami's average per player ranking at this point. Got a class of 14 3-stars during a Rose Bowl season. Mario is gonna need Flowe if he doesn't want to wind up ranking behind the 6-6 dopes that populate our coaching staff. Mario aint special as a recruiter. He's fine
You have to remember the media loves Mario

Advertisement
Ivins said he is hearing distance may be more of a factor for the family. Only 2 hour flight to Eugene versus 6 hour cross country flight to the east coast.

We'll find out in 4 days..
That's a stupid *** reason a flights a flight I always thought u can complain about it if it's home vs a flight. Weather to is over rated as cold weather places hot doesn't matter.

Interesting to see all the sucking off of Mario's recruiting prowess when he has a class of 22 which is two more than Miami's and is behind Miami in class ranking on almost every site. Also behind Miami's average per player ranking at this point. Got a class of 14 3-stars during a Rose Bowl season. Mario is gonna need Flowe if he doesn't want to wind up ranking behind the 6-6 dopes that populate our coaching staff. Mario aint special as a recruiter. He's fine
**** that's his class year two ranking? That's surprising after last season where he beat out bama for a five star de. That's bad news down the road for them especially if they don't hit at QB with Herbert leaving. Could be the beginning of the end before it even started.....it's bad when u miss on a class it creates depth problems big time and unbalances the roster and can ruin a previously great class.

Advertisement
Dude's "crystal ball" came off like a fortune teller pivoting during a reading. Might as well been bilking some housewife or lonely widow out of another hundred.
These gullible rubes who genuflect to him crack me up. The dude is regularly wrong and then switches at the end when word leaks out and everyone else is switching.

I mean if he left his CB at Clemson he probably knows there’s a high chance of being wrong so of course he’s change his pick. Strikes me as guess work right now. Kid can probably end up at any of his choices

Advertisement
That's a stupid *** reason a flights a flight I always thought u can complain about it if it's home vs a flight. Weather to is over rated as cold weather places hot doesn't matter.
Yeah. That **** is funny. It’s like the dopes who would claim it’s no big deal losing a local kid to FSU because it’s close to home. Meanwhile, that shyts a 6 hour car ride or a very expensive flight away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t know how distance can be a factor when we we for sure take his brother too... have both Flowe brothers might as well move here till big bro Flowe leaves to be a 1st rounder and buys the family a new house

It’s so obvious. All they have to do is look at Mork at UGA vs Mork here.
I don’t understand how they don’t get it. A recruiter won’t win here because he’ll never be able to recruit with Bama, Clemson, UGA, and OSU down here. We need a developer/evaluator like Matt Campbell, Matt Rhule, Dave Clawson, and PJ Fleck. Proven guys who developed dead programs and have hit on evals.

Advertisement
Back